News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

New Routes

Started by Trident 4609, April 07, 2013, 09:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Hardly impressive is it

Trident 4609

Quote from: bob on April 29, 2013, 07:54:32 PM
Hardly impressive is it

Well there were only 1/2 passengers on the wednesfield with a mpd full of passengers on one of the journeys.

arrivaaston

I think there was 2 deckers on today

bwsau cymru

that is a real shame to hear, but im keeping my fingers crossed that things will be good, still very early days. If they don't put those deckers on think it would be a brilliant route for optare versa!
campaigning for better transport for all

John

Quote from: arrivaaston on April 29, 2013, 11:02:16 PM
I think there was 2 deckers on today

4778 was definitely on the 19. Was the other one an ex-Midland Trident? Or have more deckers arrived?

Trident 4609

John

Quote from: Trident 4609 on April 30, 2013, 05:07:31 PM
4778 on today.

4778 is on it all the time, even before the 19 was extended.

Trident 4609

So it exactly the same allocation as before but with extra buses. I have seen it a few times in Walsall but now i can see it as it goes through wednesfield where i live.

s-m-991

On 19, went all the way. Noticed several things. The loadings were bigger between Walsall and Bloxwich than Bloxwich and Wolves, the driver was rude to an OAP who was wondering if 19 went to Broad Street, the driver snapped at her and said Bus Station then Lichfield Street; but the driver went straight onto Broad Street.

A passenger said to another that the 560 hadn't turned up; so I had to
explain the 19 has replaced it. I love Joe Public lol.

Trident 4609

4851 (Arriva livered Trident) on The 19 today.

arrivaaston

Went on this route tuesday and gotta be honest, it got on me t**s!! I think it would be more ideal to have a seperate route for goscote and blakenall and maye the 19 can go straight through leamore and to Bloxwich that way and that 67 (formerly 810) what a pain in the arse of a route........!!!

Bob

Cant see this route lasting tbh, on it between bloxwich and wolves and a few passengers have got on but every single one had either a pass or a disabled pass ( incl one rough looking tattoo covered very gobby workin age woman who.doesnt look remotely disabled, nice to know taxpayers money is so well spent! ) so I cant see how its turning anyprofit

Bob

Theres a Y reg mpd on today which in all honesty isnt in too bad nick, uts refurbed with red seats and doesnt rattle as bad as cannocks 51 plates, and an s reg marshall example, im on an OUI reg slf now and it isnt upto much, rattles and bangs and smells of diesel. Surely if the 19 is a new route and they want custom and to get the brand across, they could at least bother their arse to put arriva liveried mpds on? Theyve got enough of the bloody things. It all adds up to a confusing image for the passenger and a really poor, low rent one for arriva! Running arriva liveried deckers virtually empty alongside tatty darts on the same routr = a bit naff

s-m-991

Got on the 10.20 and tbh there was a few fare paying passengers on a W reg Trident. There was 7 passengers at most and I can't see route lasting :-/ shame.

Trident 4609

Quote from: s-m-991 on May 21, 2013, 05:39:14 PM
Got on the 10.20 and tbh there was a few fare paying passengers on a W reg Trident. There was 7 passengers at most and I can't see route lasting :-/ shame.

Saw Trident 4851 near New Cross Hospital this afternoon and it had no passengers on it. I can see them withdrawing the Bloxwich-Wolverhampton section

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk