News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jay71 on February 19, 2024, 03:00:46 PM32133. Today this bus should have left Upper Dean St at 1500. For some reason he chose to leave at 1456.
Then 40832 left fourteen mins late. For some reason the driver decided to have a break before he left Upper Dean St
We have reviewed our tracking data.  Both drivers are going to be put through our disciplinary process.

Simon

Jay71

Normal dire service was resumed on the 42 last week.  Oh well, it was nice to have a good reliable service for a fortnight

twbc99

Hi Simon,

I took the 9 from East Mid's Airport the other Saturday. Was on time, clean and nice friendly driver. I also like the addition of the 'Airway9' branding on the destination. Whilst waiting I did notice the departure board at the terminal still showing the services to East Mid's Gateway when they don't stop there anymore.

Also, any updates on the repaints for Burton? It seem to get going but now stopped.

Thanks

Dababa015

One of the Yj07s B7rle has a really bad door, sometimes it just stops closing/opening

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Dababa015 on February 25, 2024, 08:20:45 PMOne of the Yj07s B7rle has a really bad door, sometimes it just stops closing/opening
Which route was this bus on, on what date?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: twbc99 on February 23, 2024, 08:59:51 PMHi Simon,

I took the 9 from East Mid's Airport the other Saturday. Was on time, clean and nice friendly driver. I also like the addition of the 'Airway9' branding on the destination. Whilst waiting I did notice the departure board at the terminal still showing the services to East Mid's Gateway when they don't stop there anymore.

Also, any updates on the repaints for Burton? It seem to get going but now stopped.

Thanks
I will take this up the depot.

Simon

Dababa015

This was a while ago on the 192 to Kidderminster, around December time, just wanted to bring it to your attention if it hasnt been sorted

Stevoj3026

Hi Simon, 

Just wanted inform you that there's quite a few buses at Preston either not tracking at all or tracking as something else. 

Kind Regards 

Stephen 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jay71 on February 23, 2024, 09:06:19 AMNormal dire service was resumed on the 42 last week.  Oh well, it was nice to have a good reliable service for a fortnight
Thank you for your comment - we are going to look at the performance for last week

Simon Dunn

Quote from: twbc99 on February 23, 2024, 08:59:51 PMHi Simon,

Thanks
I will pick this up with our commercial team.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Stevoj3026 on February 26, 2024, 11:29:44 AMHi Simon,

Just wanted inform you that there's quite a few buses at Preston either not tracking at all or tracking as something else.

Kind Regards

Stephen
Thank you.  We are going to fit Ticketers smart gateway, this will help control tracking.

hlliwmai

Hi Simon,

I assume 30858 is a permanent transfer from Preston to Kidderminster?, I assume this is a replacement for 30051? Are there anymore vehicles transferring from other depots to the West Midlands at any point? 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: hlliwmai on February 26, 2024, 12:39:57 PMHi Simon,

I assume 30858 is a permanent transfer from Preston to Kidderminster?, I assume this is a replacement for 30051? Are there anymore vehicles transferring from other depots to the West Midlands at any point?
Yes it is a permanent transfer.  After 1st March we will register around 30 new buses in Manchester.  This will mean a large number of vehicles will transfer out to Preston, Heathrow and the Midlands.   Exactly what - we haven't exactly decided yet.

Simon

Jay71

More poor service on 42 tonight. I'm sure you know who the driver is. I went to catch it from Robert Rd at 2230, the service turned up at 2252. 
Had a different driver on Mon. On time all night. He also happened to be friendly.
Wish we could have him on this route more often

Wba_lad

Quote from: Simon Dunn on February 28, 2024, 07:49:56 AMYes it is a permanent transfer.  After 1st March we will register around 30 new buses in Manchester.  This will mean a large number of vehicles will transfer out to Preston, Heathrow and the Midlands.  Exactly what - we haven't exactly decided yet.

Simon
Im assuming 32260 and 32261 will be coming back to west midlands, hopfully come back to tividale. 32322 and 32323 i assume they will come back to west midlands possibly back to tividale. will tividale revieve anymore streetdecks with this change happening? will tividale keep 20180 or will that go to kiddy to match 20181?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk