News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Quote from: windy miller on December 20, 2023, 12:33:47 AMHow can I find the diagram for E127 ???    Is there something wrong with the machine?
One of several vehicles not currently tracking, reported here:
https://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=5982.msg321389#msg321389
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

ellspurs

@Coventrybususer95 isn't 872 an Enviro200? What would be notable about a single decker being on one of the two routes that require a single decker?

Danthebusman

Quote from: ellspurs on December 27, 2023, 01:58:26 PM@Coventrybususer95 isn't 872 an Enviro200? What would be notable about a single decker being on one of the two routes that require a single decker?
To be fair to him, B7RLEs are the primary bus type for that route, E200s are rare on there but it is still a single bus on a single decker route.

ellspurs

Quote from: Danthebusman on December 27, 2023, 03:50:38 PMTo be fair to him, B7RLEs are the primary bus type for that route, E200s are rare on there but it is still a single bus on a single decker route.

That's the bit I needed to know. I had forgotten that there was more than one type of single decker at Cov still.

JosephR

Is anyone else wondering why first 10 of the later batch E034 to E043 have had the advert added on a brand new livery. When E020 to E029 (10) have the old livery.
If the older 10 were to have it applied and stripped with the livery in bits they would have been repainted to the new one? Would have been a great opportunity to save costs.

Tony

Quote from: JosephR on December 31, 2023, 11:16:58 PMIs anyone else wondering why first 10 of the later batch E034 to E043 have had the advert added on a brand new livery. When E020 to E029 (10) have the old livery.
If the older 10 were to have it applied and stripped with the livery in bits they would have been repainted to the new one? Would have been a great opportunity to save costs.
No it wouldn't have saved anything.
Perhaps as an outsider you haven't got all the facts to make the choice I had when making it.

Wba_lad

Anyone know if the zenobe bus is still parked in the old car park please. I have a photo of it when I went down the other day

frostjay974

The NSA voices on the cov electrics haven't been working for a year and a half 
when will this issue be fixed?

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: frostjay974 on January 28, 2024, 10:41:46 PMThe NSA voices on the cov electrics haven't been working for a year and a half
They work sometimes 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Jack

Quote from: frostjay974 on January 28, 2024, 10:41:46 PMThe NSA voices on the cov electrics haven't been working for a year and a half
All the ones i've caught on X1 work fine, which ones do you mean?

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Jack on January 29, 2024, 02:06:37 AMAll the ones i've caught on X1 work fine, which ones do you mean?
As a driver I can confirm they do work but cut off after more than 1 trip. X1's aren't really affected as the bus gets turned off once back in Coventry due to the layover. However, I did the X1 yesterday and by the time I got to the Alvis Retail Park they cut off and didn't hear them for the rest of my trips

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on January 29, 2024, 11:21:00 AMAs a driver I can confirm they do work but cut off after more than 1 trip. X1's aren't really affected as the bus gets turned off once back in Coventry due to the layover. However, I did the X1 yesterday and by the time I got to the Alvis Retail Park they cut off and didn't hear them for the rest of my trips
Seems a bit useless if they stop after 1 trip 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on January 29, 2024, 11:27:12 AMSeems a bit useless if they stop after 1 trip
I'd imagine they're not meant to do that. Something seems to be tripping them

Sandy Lane

When St James Lane is closed next week how will the 13 return to City if terminating at Craigends Ave? 
https://nxbus.co.uk/coventry/service-updates/st-james-lane-closure

Could not find out from the service update.

If a reversing move is to be avoided could it be a detour around Langbank Ave / Princethorpe Way / Quorn Way and back onto Willenhall Lane?

frostjay974

Quote from: Jack on January 29, 2024, 02:06:37 AMAll the ones i've caught on X1 work fine, which ones do you mean?
All of them as they will eventually cut off at any random point when the driver stops and opens his doors and it has been happening for some time now. This issue will even randomly happen when the bus is still driving and the voice will just cut off.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk