News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay71

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 21, 2024, 06:43:33 AMJay,

I am aware, that a new license holder was placed on this service.  I know that some work has been done to work with him, to try and improve his on time performance and I was advised to protect the service he would be deployed elsewhere until his skill had developed.

I will look into what has happened here.  This could be connected to the roadworks in the area.
Last night was a slight improvement.  He decided to leave Robert Rd @ 2241 instead of 2244.
You mentioned roadworks. I assume that you're referring to the works by Toll End Rd.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jay71 on January 21, 2024, 09:48:04 AMLast night was a slight improvement.  He decided to leave Robert Rd @ 2241 instead of 2244.
You mentioned roadworks. I assume that you're referring to the works by Toll End Rd.
Thank you.  

fleetline6477

Simon, what does a new licence holder was placed on this service mean?

Tony

Quote from: fleetline6477 on January 21, 2024, 03:47:05 PMSimon, what does a new licence holder was placed on this service mean?
New driver.

hlliwmai

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 21, 2024, 06:45:16 AMThe vehicles had a grant to retrofit to Euro 6.  For the time being this has been caused by TfWM (as there is a wider issues) around the effectiveness of retrofits.

Simon

Well that's good news at least once they can be made Euro 6 they will be retained by Diamond and live on which I hope they do 

Westy

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 10, 2024, 07:40:41 AMThank you - I will get someone to look at the screen.
Still showing incorrect information.

(On it at the moment!)

TheMidlandsTrident

MX20 HVJ's upstairs screen shows midland classic. I dont even know how this is possible as the vehicle never ran for midland classic.
Warwickshire Trident Ranking.
1. MX05 WHR
2. SF55 TZS
3. KX55 TLY
4. PX04 DOJ
Local Routes: 28, 247
Fav Routes Further Away: 15, X19, 57/58, X18, X20

Trident 4194

@Simon Dunn please can you advise why the 7:45 from walsall to Hayley green only went as far as Halesowen. The driver was then seen getting out the bus and I presume getting his breakfast lunch. I'm sure you will agree you don't pay your drivers to cut journeys short and i doubt he had permission to do so. 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on January 24, 2024, 06:52:05 AMStill showing incorrect information.

(On it at the moment!)
We are working to resolve this.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: TheMidlandsTrident on January 24, 2024, 07:25:59 AMMX20 HVJ's upstairs screen shows midland classic. I dont even know how this is possible as the vehicle never ran for midland classic.
This is the same issue - we are working with the manufacturer to resolve.

Wba_lad

32226, 18:40 departure off Walsall, bus did not serve woodruff way, has the route gone back to going straight down greenside way?

Wba_lad

Was drivers informed about the diversion today and tomorrow night for the 4,4H and 45, looks like 45 went on diversion as had no choice but 32318 has gone stuck and gone into the road closure 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 27, 2024, 09:01:18 AM@Simon Dunn please can you advise why the 7:45 from walsall to Hayley green only went as far as Halesowen. The driver was then seen getting out the bus and I presume getting his breakfast lunch. I'm sure you will agree you don't pay your drivers to cut journeys short and i doubt he had permission to do so.
we have identified the driver involved and he is going through our internal process.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Wba_lad on January 30, 2024, 07:12:29 PMWas drivers informed about the diversion today and tomorrow night for the 4,4H and 45, looks like 45 went on diversion as had no choice but 32318 has gone stuck and gone into the road closure
Can you please explain what you are referring to.   Please email me on simon.dunn@rotala.co.uk

TheMidlandsTrident

Simon can you comment on whether 20885 will enter service at redditch, as on the latest fleetlist it shows as a transfer from tividale, but also has not mot for over a month?
Warwickshire Trident Ranking.
1. MX05 WHR
2. SF55 TZS
3. KX55 TLY
4. PX04 DOJ
Local Routes: 28, 247
Fav Routes Further Away: 15, X19, 57/58, X18, X20

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk