News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay71

30526. Seems to have a hissing noise on the right hand side. Happens every few seconds. Air leak?

GoldenSquid

Is there a reason why the 16A has had a lot more single decker's. I've noticed that most of the time - streetlites have been leaving city full.
Local Routes: 14/71/72/94/95/96/97/X12/X13

B61 ANDREW

Quick question , could the minibuses used on the Bromsgrove DRT services have something more product related displayed in the destination blinds please ?  They normal display 'Private Hire' or on occasions just Diamond Buses.  

Simon Dunn

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on January 14, 2024, 11:25:58 AMQuick question , could the minibuses used on the Bromsgrove DRT services have something more product related displayed in the destination blinds please ?  They normal display 'Private Hire' or on occasions just Diamond Buses. 
I will discuss this with the depot.

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: GoldenSquid on January 13, 2024, 08:54:42 PMIs there a reason why the 16A has had a lot more single decker's. I've noticed that most of the time - streetlites have been leaving city full.
There are a number of short term loan vehicles in Manchester.   When they return - I expect we will operate more Double deckers on the 16A

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jay71 on January 13, 2024, 07:42:41 AM30526. Seems to have a hissing noise on the right hand side. Happens every few seconds. Air leak?
Thank you - I have asked our engineering team to look at this.

Davismt2000

Hi Simon,

Optare solos 30050 and 30051 seem to have an issue with displaying the Stourbridge 88 destination blinds, either displaying S   88 or N    88 depending on the direction. Possibly an issue with the font used. Perhaps you could have this looked into?

Thanks

Wba_lad

32227, the right indicator dose not show it's on on the dash if don't blink and I don't think it makes a noise but I could be wrong as was a busy bus.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Davismt2000 on January 15, 2024, 10:34:20 AMHi Simon,

Optare solos 30050 and 30051 seem to have an issue with displaying the Stourbridge 88 destination blinds, either displaying S  88 or N    88 depending on the direction. Possibly an issue with the font used. Perhaps you could have this looked into?

Thanks
We have updated the programming.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Wba_lad on January 16, 2024, 08:48:00 AM32227, the right indicator dose not show it's on on the dash if don't blink and I don't think it makes a noise but I could be wrong as was a busy bus.
I will report it to our engineering team.

hlliwmai

Simon, 

You need to update the "Operations Manager - Tividale" on the Rotala plc website; it still has Nigel Gorman listed as being the OM for Tividale, I know this is incorrect as he has left the company.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: hlliwmai on January 16, 2024, 08:35:22 PMSimon,

You need to update the "Operations Manager - Tividale" on the Rotala plc website; it still has Nigel Gorman listed as being the OM for Tividale, I know this is incorrect as he has left the company.

With the effect of the shareholder vote taking effect today.  There will be a lot of changes to the website.

B61 ANDREW

Good Afternoon Simon. Just to say that the 2 minibuses on the Bromsgrove on demand services today were both showing appropriate information in the destination displays. Thank you for this and your continuing input to the forum. Andrew.

BlackCountryBusSpotter

21237 LL69PGK just went down Willenhall Street on the 15:20 310 to Wednesbury as opposed to St Lawrence Way unless there was a diversion but St Lawrence Way looked normal to me. St Lawrence Way was normal unless the driver was late and didn't fancy sitting in school traffic. The driver carried on the normal route for the rest of the journeys.
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

Westy

Hi 

20741 unable to display a front destination display.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk