News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

I have removed a post as it clearly makes the driver identifiable with accusations against him which may not be true.

Please make complaints against individuals direct to the company or Simon via personal message

Westy

30925 tv screen on bus seems to think its lunchtime on the 16th April!

(Sure Ive flagged something similar on one of the other Rotala threads?

Is Simon the only member of staff that looks at this site? Poor show if it is.)

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on January 10, 2024, 06:50:14 AM30925 tv screen on bus seems to think its lunchtime on the 16th April!

Thank you - I will get someone to look at the screen.

Tony

Quote from: Westy on January 10, 2024, 06:50:14 AM30925 tv screen on bus seems to think its lunchtime on the 16th April!

Why is it a poor show. You're lucky Simon does. It's no one's responsibility at any company to look at a forum like this

Wba_lad

30709 still has no vinals applied, will it not receive any due to possibly being withdrawn soon, being a ex godwins vehicle, also 20737 I believe still don't have vinals applied.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Wba_lad on January 11, 2024, 09:32:09 AM30709 still has no vinals applied, will it not receive any due to possibly being withdrawn soon, being a ex godwins vehicle, also 20737 I believe still don't have vinals applied.
I have checked and I am advised that both vehicles will be completed this week.

@Simon Dunn - I'm pretty sure 32285 at Kiddi is also missing its livery being completed. 

Wba_lad

32123, front blinds not working not sure about the side and rear blinds, but was in Walsall on the 31 or 32.

@Wba_lad - 32123 was withdrawn a while back being non Euro 6, I assume you meant 32132.

Yeah sorry I do mean 32132 sorry got last 2 numbers wrong way around, thankyou for correction and I apologise for incorrect information

Wba_lad

30700 I think it is, according to bus times it is as it only ex godwins and little gem bus tracking on the 31 and 32 has no reverse lights, seen it in Walsall.

Jay71

30927.. This was due to leave WB @ 2210. Can you explain why this service left almost thirty mins late?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Wba_lad on January 11, 2024, 02:26:45 PM32123, front blinds not working not sure about the side and rear blinds, but was in Walsall on the 31 or 32.

@Wba_lad - 32123 was withdrawn a while back being non Euro 6, I assume you meant 32132.

Yeah sorry I do mean 32132 sorry got last 2 numbers wrong way around, thankyou for correction and I apologise for incorrect information
I have reported to our engineering.  Thank you

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Wba_lad on January 11, 2024, 04:45:27 PM30700 I think it is, according to bus times it is as it only ex godwins and little gem bus tracking on the 31 and 32 has no reverse lights, seen it in Walsall.
Thank you - I will pick this up and make sure it was repaired.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jay71 on January 11, 2024, 10:42:40 PM30927.. This was due to leave WB @ 2210. Can you explain why this service left almost thirty mins late?
Which service was this for?

Simon

Jay71

Westy

Hi Simon.

You might want get Tividale's mechanics to look at  20886, currently on the 326 1506 from Bilston.

It's currently running late(as I managed to catch it!), as it's practically at a crawl, but not quite. A gear problem maybe.

It's certainly not as nippy as a normal Solo.

I reckon, according to Bustimes, about 15 to 20 mins late.

The driver did say they have reported it already, but thought I'd mention it here too.

It's only just managed Lane Head canal bridge between Willenhall & New Invention as well!

It actually got into Bloxwich not long before the 1536 journey wouldve done normally!

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on January 12, 2024, 03:48:22 PMHi Simon.

You might want get Tividale's mechanics to look at  20886, currently on the 326 1506 from Bilston.

It's currently running late(as I managed to catch it!), as it's practically at a crawl, but not quite. A gear problem maybe.

It's certainly not as nippy as a normal Solo.

I reckon, according to Bustimes, about 15 to 20 mins late.

The driver did say they have reported it already, but thought I'd mention it here too.

It's only just managed Lane Head canal bridge between Willenhall & New Invention as well!

It actually got into Bloxwich not long before the 1536 journey wouldve done normally!
The driver has reported the vehicle today and the engineering team are going to review.  Thank you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk