News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bususer12

The blinds may need updating on this one as its advertising old fares https://ibb.co/PCH6xj7

hlliwmai

Hi Simon, 

You have probably been asked before but I'm just wondering if 20029 (the last remaining vehicle in Johnsons livery) will be painted? This maybe a daft question I know because of the age as I'm assuming this won't have long left in service but could you clarify please.

Thank you 

Simon Dunn

Simon Dunn

Quote from: hlliwmai on October 18, 2023, 07:14:54 PMHi Simon,

You have probably been asked before but I'm just wondering if 20029 (the last remaining vehicle in Johnsons livery) will be painted? This maybe a daft question I know because of the age as I'm assuming this won't have long left in service but could you clarify please.

Thank you
We will eventually remove the bus from service.  

MX05WHR-Enjoyer

Hey, i was on mx57 upw the other day on the 62, (saturday on the 11:02 service i believe) and as we got to morrisons (i think that was the store) there was quite a noticeable amount of smoke coming out the rear row of seats and the wheel arch. The driver who was driving called up support and was told to drive on. Surely this cant be good for the bus, and is not a very good procedure. Obviously i dont run a bus company so i cant comment but these just my thoughts.

the trainbasher

Hi Simon

I noticed earlier that 31432 (Burton depot) still has the Derby 73 in the displays, despite the 73 having been replaced by the 70.

I know it had 70 on there as it came into Derby showing that. Is there any plans to remove obsolete routes from the displays as it may confuse passengers who are unaware otherwise?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Rachvince53

30050 was only showing the first letter of Norton or Stourbridge on the 88 yesterday.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: the trainbasher on October 24, 2023, 01:18:18 AMHi Simon

I noticed earlier that 31432 (Burton depot) still has the Derby 73 in the displays, despite the 73 having been replaced by the 70.

I know it had 70 on there as it came into Derby showing that. Is there any plans to remove obsolete routes from the displays as it may confuse passengers who are unaware otherwise?
This has now been corrected.

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: MX05WHR-Enjoyer on October 23, 2023, 09:43:24 PMHey, i was on mx57 upw the other day on the 62, (saturday on the 11:02 service i believe) and as we got to morrisons (i think that was the store) there was quite a noticeable amount of smoke coming out the rear row of seats and the wheel arch. The driver who was driving called up support and was told to drive on. Surely this cant be good for the bus, and is not a very good procedure. Obviously i dont run a bus company so i cant comment but these just my thoughts.
There is no reported defect on the vehicle.  I have spoken to our EM and they pulled the vehicle last night and they will check it over.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Rachvince53 on October 24, 2023, 09:39:22 AM30050 was only showing the first letter of Norton or Stourbridge on the 88 yesterday.
The blinds have been updated today.

twbc99

Quote from: Simon Dunn on October 27, 2023, 04:28:38 AMThis has now been corrected.

Simon
Hi Simon,

31432 was still showing 73 to Weston on Trent today on the 1205 70A. Believe 30991 was showing the same yesterday as well.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: twbc99 on October 31, 2023, 06:53:44 PMHi Simon,

31432 was still showing 73 to Weston on Trent today on the 1205 70A. Believe 30991 was showing the same yesterday as well.
I am advised the driver is using 73 as there was a blind failure on the 70A option.  The OM confirms this will be resolved tonight.

Simon

IMarkeh

Hi Simon, 
I just wanted to check where you are upto on resolving the issues with your West Midlands open data?

Since previously, I have noticed issues with your South East division datasets as Hoppa services do not have the correct pick up/set down restrictions for Raddison and also for any 'set down only' trips, these aren't being shown.
Route 459 links to Heathrow T5 train station
Route 555 has the wrong stops in both directions at Hatton Cross. Wrong stop at T4 for heading towards Heathrow Central. Since the commencement of the new timetable, no longer shows as arriving at Heathrow Central (last stop Sipson Nene Road)
556 has wrong stops in both directions at Hatton Cross and wrong stop at T4 towards Heathrow Central.
H30 has wrong stops at T4 and T5.
N30 has some strange goings on in T5. Wrong stops at Hatton Cross and T4
RHU now shows as not for public use
Bedfont Lakes services no longer show on open data (intentional?)

Jay71

Service 42
9th Nov Service due to leave West Brom bus station at 2210. Driver decides to leave at 2207
Last night the same driver on the same route decided to leave at 2206. I wonder if this driver has difficulty telling the time. 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jay71 on November 11, 2023, 10:53:51 AMService 42
9th Nov Service due to leave West Brom bus station at 2210. Driver decides to leave at 2207
Last night the same driver on the same route decided to leave at 2206. I wonder if this driver has difficulty telling the time.
Jay

We have reviewed your observations and we agree.  The employee will be put through our formal process starting today.

Simon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk