News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

hlliwmai

@Simon Dunn

I would like to bring to your attention to the fact I was waiting in Halesowen Bus Station earlier this afternoon (04/08) for the 14:37 4H to Walsall I was watching the bus on bustimes (30706; 14:28 journey ex Hayley Green) the bus DID NOT serve the bus station as you will see on the tracking data; the bus came to the roundabout at the bottom of Hagley Road (by Lidl) and turned right back towards Shenstone Island, it wasn't just me waiting. There  was quite a crowd in the bus station and I had to wait a further 30 mins for another Diamond 4H to Walsall to arrive, I did not get the NX 4H for the fact that most of the passengers that were waiting for (30706) ended up getting on that one thus meaning it got full quite quick. Upon further investigation it appears that 30706 returned to depot. I was wondering whether you could look into this as it was quite frustrating having to delay my journey. 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: hlliwmai on August 04, 2023, 11:38:46 PM@Simon Dunn

I would like to bring to your attention to the fact I was waiting in Halesowen Bus Station earlier this afternoon (04/08) for the 14:37 4H to Walsall I was watching the bus on bustimes (30706; 14:28 journey ex Hayley Green) the bus DID NOT serve the bus station as you will see on the tracking data; the bus came to the roundabout at the bottom of Hagley Road (by Lidl) and turned right back towards Shenstone Island, it wasn't just me waiting. There  was quite a crowd in the bus station and I had to wait a further 30 mins for another Diamond 4H to Walsall to arrive, I did not get the NX 4H for the fact that most of the passengers that were waiting for (30706) ended up getting on that one thus meaning it got full quite quick. Upon further investigation it appears that 30706 returned to depot. I was wondering whether you could look into this as it was quite frustrating having to delay my journey. 
I will refer this to the OM for immediate action.

Thank you

LiamsTransport1

Hello,

I was on 20912 earlier on the 202, which is running round with 30823 ticket machine and is showing as 30823 on bustimes and the diamond website tracker, just thought to make somewhere aware to update the details

Thanks  :smiley:
Local routes: 19/20/20A/27/39/39A/49/55/63/145/202

Simon Dunn

Quote from: LiamsTransport1 on August 09, 2023, 01:16:46 PMHello,

I was on 20912 earlier on the 202, which is running round with 30823 ticket machine and is showing as 30823 on bustimes and the diamond website tracker, just thought to make somewhere aware to update the details

Thanks  :smiley:

I will ask the depot to update this.

LiamsTransport1

Local routes: 19/20/20A/27/39/39A/49/55/63/145/202

IMarkeh

Hi Simon, 
Please can you speak to Traveline NOC team to update the NOC Database for Midland Classic. Your NOC code MDCL is still showing contact details for Midland Classic (including website and twitter etc).

Simon Dunn

Quote from: IMarkeh on August 09, 2023, 08:23:38 PMHi Simon,
Please can you speak to Traveline NOC team to update the NOC Database for Midland Classic. Your NOC code MDCL is still showing contact details for Midland Classic (including website and twitter etc).
We have asked Traveline to update

Simon

Lukeee

Hi Simon according to bus times there appears to be 2 buses running the 20:25 Airport to kingstanding trip, the Mellor I've seen at the airport but there's also a streetlite tracking from chelmsley wood running just behind the Mellor. I don't regularly use bustimes so not sure if it's fake tracking or not but found it odd.

Westy

20051 on the 326 - No front destination display.

(By the way, was the Mellor I reported on the other week fixed, as Ive seen no reply yet?)

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Lukeee on August 11, 2023, 09:44:26 PMHi Simon according to bus times there appears to be 2 buses running the 20:25 Airport to kingstanding trip, the Mellor I've seen at the airport but there's also a streetlite tracking from chelmsley wood running just behind the Mellor. I don't regularly use bustimes so not sure if it's fake tracking or not but found it odd.
I cannot see two tracking on our systems at this point.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on August 14, 2023, 04:00:56 PM20051 on the 326 - No front destination display.

(By the way, was the Mellor I reported on the other week fixed, as Ive seen no reply yet?)
I have asked our engineers to check the vehicle tonight.  

Over the last few days - we have been undertaking updates to deal with some Mellor blind issues.  They should all be okay now.

hlliwmai

Hi Simon,

I have heard rumours that in October Diamond are loosing the following routes; 

74 Walsall - Gillity Village
326 Bilston - Bloxwich

Would you be able to confirm if this correct? I understand of course if you're unable to disclose as yet. 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: hlliwmai on August 14, 2023, 09:37:32 PMHi Simon,

I have heard rumours that in October Diamond are loosing the following routes;

74 Walsall - Gillity Village
326 Bilston - Bloxwich

Would you be able to confirm if this correct? I understand of course if you're unable to disclose as yet.
We have lost the following from October

96 - Day time.
002 Sundays
530 Evenings and Sundays

We have not lost the 326.

Simon

hlliwmai

Quote from: Simon Dunn on August 15, 2023, 06:47:41 AMWe have lost the following from October

96 - Day time.
002 Sundays
530 Evenings and Sundays

We have not lost the 326.

Simon

Thanks for that @Simon Dunn, I don't suppose you know who is going to operate these routes once Diamond come off them?  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk