News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Is the X51 going tp be mainly hydro soon also or just the Sunday service?

Tony

Quote from: Bob on July 28, 2023, 04:06:55 PMIs the X51 going tp be mainly hydro soon also or just the Sunday service?
I'm not sure how the September running boards will work, at the moment there's some morning peak X51 from Walsall, but the running boards will change completely in September 

Bob

Quote from: Tony on July 28, 2023, 04:17:11 PMI'm not sure how the September running boards will work, at the moment there's some morning peak X51 from Walsall, but the running boards will change completely in September
Thats interesting Tony, theyll be the most modern buses in Cannock if they do run there. I wish they'd run into Hednesford, they'd wipe the floor with the Pye Geeen Circular

the trainbasher

QuoteThats interesting Tony, theyll be the most modern buses in Cannock if they do run there. I wish they'd run into Hednesford, they'd wipe the floor with the Pye Geeen Circular
But that would import delays from Birmingham up to Hednesford and thus have a certain Cannock area based correspondent moaning

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek

The 997 is operating with all Hydrogen vehicles!
5/51/X51/529

PB50

Quote from: West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek on July 29, 2023, 09:22:52 AMThe 997 is operating with all Hydrogen vehicles!
Best day for the amount of hydrogen buses out in service.

PB50

I hear this morning that Walsall garage is losing the 19 service in October to Chaserider buses.

Westy

Quote from: PB50 on August 16, 2023, 09:34:27 AMI hear this morning that Walsall garage is losing the 19 service in October to Chaserider buses.
Unless they're opening the depot specially, it'll just be the Monday to Saturday service surely, so does that mean Nx keep the Sunday service or someone else (Diamond?) has it instead?

How many times has Cannock depot under Arriva had the 19 for some reason?

(I know Arriva Wednesfield also operated it as well, before that's pointed out!)

hlliwmai

Read a post on Facebook earlier don't know how true it is but it's alleged the 45 is returning to National Express from Diamond and will be operated from Walsall garage and the 9 is transferring from Walsall to Wolverhampton garage again don't know how true that is but this is what I read. 

Craigkibbs

chaserider do have to open the depot on sundays for the 100 Madeley to wellington service plus the odd rail replacement work.

Westy

Noticing 753(?) on the 70 just, in Walsall Bus Station, presumbly on loan, how come Walsall didn't get any 7xx when they were being delivered, as they would've been ideal for the Alumwell route?

Abluhwleh

Quote from: Westy on August 25, 2023, 06:38:11 AMNoticing 753(?) on the 70 just, in Walsall Bus Station, presumbly on loan, how come Walsall didn't get any 7xx when they were being delivered, as they would've been ideal for the Alumwell route?

Jack

Quote from: Westy on August 25, 2023, 06:38:11 AMNoticing 753(?) on the 70 just, in Walsall Bus Station, presumbly on loan, how come Walsall didn't get any 7xx when they were being delivered, as they would've been ideal for the Alumwell route?
The LWB E200's do the job fine, don't forget they replaced the B6's which are near enough the same length and size...

Wumpty

Quote from: Jack on August 25, 2023, 01:13:22 PMThe LWB E200's do the job fine, don't forget they replaced the B6's which are near enough the same length and size...
They've even had Fleetlines, Lynxes and Nationals on the routes predecessor 336 in times gone by. 

@Jack is correct that LWB E200s  perform perfectly.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Lynx1103

Quote from: Abluhwleh on August 25, 2023, 11:56:01 AM763
The 7xx replaced short darts 36xx at WB and PB Solo on 654/54. There was only 14 delivered.  If they had been more I'm sure they would of been put on.

Noticed nx buy full saloon single deck.rather than midibuses. As at WA has around 50 Volvo B6 with only 6 replacement E200 in 2015 855-860.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk