News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventrybususer95

Would there be a possibility of a bus linking tile hill north/ south with the university hospital again

There's the 2/6/6A/14/18/18A that could be extended to make a link again as it will save having to change in pool meadow and make love easier for the people of tile hill
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Tony

4452 is in its last week this week.

MoT Expiry on Saturday

Danthebusman

Quote from: Tony on July 04, 2023, 12:42:57 PM4452 is in its last week this week.

MoT Expiry on Saturday
good thing i booked most of this week off then, will try to ride it one last time, been on it 27 times since 2020, one of the better tridents for sure although it makes a ticking noise when accelerating 

danny

Just seen a pic of Facebook of the E citaro leaving cov... could NX be considering an order?? Here's hoping very good looking bus.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: danny on July 04, 2023, 03:26:50 PMJust seen a pic of Facebook of the E citaro leaving cov... could NX be considering an order?? Here's hoping very good looking bus.
Hope so looks better then the other one they had one loan
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

danny

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on July 04, 2023, 04:15:58 PMHope so looks better then the other one they had one loan
Must admit do prefer it to the yutong and be nice to have mercs back in the Midlands the 0405s were amazing.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Danthebusman

4664 broke down earlier on the 22, i'm aware withdrawals aren't mentioned beforehand but i reckon it's had it after that depending on the severity

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Danthebusman on July 08, 2023, 11:55:18 AM4664 broke down earlier on the 22, i'm aware withdrawals aren't mentioned beforehand but i reckon it's had it after that depending on the severity
Gearbox issues apparently 

Danthebusman

has NXC dropped the 3S as it is no longer showing on bustimes?

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Danthebusman on July 11, 2023, 08:17:25 AMhas NXC dropped the 3S as it is no longer showing on bustimes?
14 has replaced it

Danthebusman

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on July 11, 2023, 09:31:28 AM14 has replaced it
makes sense although i'm surprised it ran for a year after the 14 was extended (if my memory serves me correctly)

JPC

A couple of NXC changes now listed on BusTimes website effective 4th September...

Service 24 : Route revised to operate between Coventry and Kenilworth to an amended timetable. Journeys numbered 24A serve Bubbenhall, 24 omit it.

Service 25 : Changes to timetable and route numbering. Service 25 remains as the main route, 25A serves Bubbenhall and 25X operates predominantly along A45.

Service 85 : Minor changes to timetable

Danthebusman

there are also changes from the 24th July for the start of the summer holidays:

14/14A - There will be a reduced frequency with better rail connections at Tile Hill Station. 
18/18A - There will be a revised timetable.
21 - Summer timetable introduced
85/85B - There will be a change to the route of these services between Coventry and University Hospital via Walsgrave Road and Antsy Road with minor changes to the timetable.

yes ansty road is spelt incorrectly on the website

Justin Tyme

The changed 85 route is good for through passengers, but do we know if the existing route around New Century Park and part of Hipswell Highway will be covered by another service?

ellspurs

They'll just have to walk to the nearest stop, like they've been doing now for New Century Park as there's only one bus stop on there at the top of the road.

On a different note, there was some mumblings that one of the Stagecoach routes were going to cover it but there's no details as of yet on the Stagecoach website.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk