News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK40

Should probably check on sn68 aja sounded horrible this morning,axles were so loud they sounded closer to a 1960s EMU and had a horrible knock on idle even the passengers sounded worried getting off the thing lmao

Simon Dunn

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on May 20, 2023, 09:46:40 PM'BLN' still rather dirty . . . . .  not having a moan , just an observation.
We are having to replace the wash - I am assured the vehicle was washed when I said.  

Simon Dunn

Quote from: EK40 on May 22, 2023, 07:45:56 AMShould probably check on sn68 aja sounded horrible this morning,axles were so loud they sounded closer to a 1960s EMU and had a horrible knock on idle even the passengers sounded worried getting off the thing lmao
Thank you

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Simon Dunn on May 26, 2023, 05:57:44 AMWe are having to replace the wash - I am assured the vehicle was washed when I said. 
Thanks for your updates. :smiley:  

Stevoj3026

Hi Simon, 

It's nice to see working next stop announcements on 23 Preston - Fulwood Asda appearing on B9TL/Streetdecks however I find the audio announcements are a tad quiet whilst the bus is moving so if possible it would be nice to have the audio fine tuned so it can be heard above the engine for those hard of hearing. 

Also it's great to see the driver shortage is finally sorted with less cancelled trips now, huge thumbs up!

Kind Regards

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Stevoj3026 on May 28, 2023, 03:33:52 PMHi Simon,

It's nice to see working next stop announcements on 23 Preston - Fulwood Asda appearing on B9TL/Streetdecks however I find the audio announcements are a tad quiet whilst the bus is moving so if possible it would be nice to have the audio fine tuned so it can be heard above the engine for those hard of hearing.

Also it's great to see the driver shortage is finally sorted with less cancelled trips now, huge thumbs up!

Kind Regards

Steve

I will pass on your comments

Simon

B61 ANDREW

Destination blinds not working on 20530. At least it has a "paper" route number.  :cool:  

Simon Dunn

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on June 02, 2023, 04:58:07 PMDestination blinds not working on 20530. At least it has a "paper" route number.  :cool: 
Thank you - I will pick this up with the depot

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on June 02, 2023, 04:58:07 PMDestination blinds not working on 20530. At least it has a "paper" route number.  :cool: 
20531's turn today.   

WWH44L

Hi Simon, 33019 at Bolton isn't tracking again. It's out on the 533 again today and did the same last week but you know it's this bus as you can hear it a mile off,  sounds like it's stuck in a high gear and hoovers along. Definitely need headphones when it goes past 😋

Simon Dunn

Quote from: WWH44L on June 07, 2023, 08:16:29 AMHi Simon, 33019 at Bolton isn't tracking again. It's out on the 533 again today and did the same last week but you know it's this bus as you can hear it a mile off,  sounds like it's stuck in a high gear and hoovers along. Definitely need headphones when it goes past 😋
I have reported the vehicle to the depot and asked them to look at immediately

Simon Dunn

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on June 06, 2023, 11:28:29 AM20531's turn today. 
Thank you - I have asked the depot to resolve immediately

Jack6101

This morning 40818 went under the railbridge at Sandwell and Dudley trains station (I know they fit) but with the current signage Aren't allowed this was around 6ish as I was getting to the station 
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Tony

Quote from: Jack6101 on June 08, 2023, 09:43:38 AMThis morning 40818 went under the railbridge at Sandwell and Dudley trains station (I know they fit) but with the current signage Aren't allowed this was around 6ish as I was getting to the station
It is allowed. The Road Traffic order excludes buses, so there's no legal reason why it shouldn't

Steveminor

Quote from: Jack6101 on June 08, 2023, 09:43:38 AMThis morning 40818 went under the railbridge at Sandwell and Dudley trains station (I know they fit) but with the current signage Aren't allowed this was around 6ish as I was getting to the station
Thank you.
This has been passed to his depot manager 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk