News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

The blinds on 32227 aren't working. Just displaying diamond buses. Presume as it was recently transferred into tividale 

Jack6101

Have 3 more streetdecks come down ? 40819 /27 and another ?

@Jack6101 - check the Rotala Fleetchanges on the Main Page before posting questions like above:
http://wmbusphotos.com/Fleetchanges/Rotala.html
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

winston

A reminder, this thread is for Rotala Management Q&A's only, i.e only Simon Dunn or Steve Minor to respond to any questions, all other members can reply / discuss elsewhere within other Rotala threads using mentions.

IMarkeh

Quote from: Simon Dunn on April 30, 2023, 06:11:20 AMI have contacted our team who deal with this.  They will update ASAP
God help us if it's the same team who were meant to be dealing with the Midland Classic issues in post #3097 as that was reported in October and the majority of those issues still exist.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on May 02, 2023, 07:44:37 AMThe blinds on 32227 aren't working. Just displaying diamond buses. Presume as it was recently transferred into tividale
I believe this has now been corrected

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jack6101 on May 02, 2023, 01:01:55 PMHave 3 more streetdecks come down ? 40819 /27 and another ?

@Jack6101 - check the Rotala Fleetchanges on the Main Page before posting questions like above:
http://wmbusphotos.com/Fleetchanges/Rotala.html

Yes.  The Mellors that were in the North West short  term have also come back

Simon Dunn

Quote from: IMarkeh on May 06, 2023, 03:50:44 AMGod help us if it's the same team who were meant to be dealing with the Midland Classic issues in post #3097 as that was reported in October and the majority of those issues still exist.
These issues were fixed.  

If you check now the issues are resolved.  I am told an import for the bank holiday at the time failed which resulted in all the information falling out.

IMarkeh

Quote from: Simon Dunn on May 06, 2023, 06:43:12 AMThese issues were fixed. 

If you check now the issues are resolved.  I am told an import for the bank holiday at the time failed which resulted in all the information falling out.

Most of the errors in post #3097 are not resolved in the dataset that Ticketer is sending out here:
https://opendata.ticketer.com/uk/Midland_Classic/routes_and_timetables/current.zip last updated 5th May 2023.

karl724223

Simon can you get the following buses washed they are filthy looks like they havnt seen the wash in months 
YJ55 BLN
YJ60 KHB 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: IMarkeh on May 10, 2023, 11:59:40 AMMost of the errors in post #3097 are not resolved in the dataset that Ticketer is sending out here:
https://opendata.ticketer.com/uk/Midland_Classic/routes_and_timetables/current.zip last updated 5th May 2023.
I believe this is working.  If it isn't please come back to me

Simon Dunn

Quote from: karl724223 on May 12, 2023, 06:32:25 PMSimon can you get the following buses washed they are filthy looks like they havnt seen the wash in months
YJ55 BLN
YJ60 KHB
I have contacted out Kidderminster depot for explanation

Thank you

IMarkeh

Quote from: Simon Dunn on May 13, 2023, 06:50:39 AMI believe this is working.  If it isn't please come back to me
Data coming through that link is the timetables that are being inputted into the Ticketer portal. Given these issues seem to only ever effect Diamond WM and Midland Classic, it is reasonable to assume that this is a DiamondWM/Midland Classic issue with information that the team are putting into Ticketer.

If you log into the Midland Classic ticketer portal, you should see many of the issues that I have highlighted earlier. Including but not limited to the entries for the V3 simply being a carbon copy of the Burton route 2 but with the route number changed.

WalsallBuses2007

Hi Simon can you contact the Tividale Engineering team about 30926 tones of white smoke pouring out the exhaust just saw it on the 32

Simon Dunn

Quote from: WalsallBuses2007 on May 14, 2023, 02:50:57 PMHi Simon can you contact the Tividale Engineering team about 30926 tones of white smoke pouring out the exhaust just saw it on the 32
I have asked them to look at the vehicle.  Thank you

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: karl724223 on May 12, 2023, 06:32:25 PMSimon can you get the following buses washed they are filthy looks like they havnt seen the wash in months
YJ55 BLN
YJ60 KHB
'BLN' still rather dirty . . . . .  not having a moan , just an observation. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk