News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenSquid

Does anyone know what happened to the 18:20 from Maypole? It never turned up, although there was 2 diamond buses parked up on the other side of the road with NIS on the blinds.
Local Routes: 14/71/72/94/95/96/97/X12/X13

Jack6101

Hi Simon the driver of 40831 on the 16A was due out at 8:32 but didn't come around till 8:45 , The driver was very rude when I asked for a ticket was shouting at me because I was trying to pay for 2 daysavers with a £10 saying no change , I did say don't worry about the change , he was still very rude making it seem an inconvenience I wanted a ticket ,driver I'd on ticket is 13305 , this man needs some customer service training and a talking aswell 
But your other 16A drivers have got good customers service 
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Steveminor

Quote from: Jack6101 on April 29, 2023, 08:02:06 PMHi Simon the driver of 40831 on the 16A was due out at 8:32 but didn't come around till 8:45 , The driver was very rude when I asked for a ticket was shouting at me because I was trying to pay for 2 daysavers with a £10 saying no change , I did say don't worry about the change , he was still very rude making it seem an inconvenience I wanted a ticket ,driver I'd on ticket is 13305 , this man needs some customer service training and a talking aswell
But your other 16A drivers have got good customers service
Sorry for what you say you have experienced I have passed this through to his ops manager who will look into this.
I hope it doesn't put you off travelling with us in the future 

Steveminor

Quote from: Martin on April 29, 2023, 04:04:54 PMHi Simon could you possibly get someone at Kidderminster garage to look at the destination blinds on 30050 as I was on 30050 from Redditch at 15:31 and when we arrived into Bromsgrove there were people waiting to go to Redditch and thought that 30050 was going to Redditch but was going to Kidderminster and the driver said 4 times that he was going to Kidderminster and no one was listening and started to get abusive language from them even though he said the blinds were not working correctly.

Many Thanks.

Martin.
Thank you for this.
I have passed this onto the engineering manager to look at 

Trident 4194

Bus in Lichfield today had paper displays was an ex central solo 2088*

cris 99

Saw 40829 on the 50 several times today no blinds programmed running around with diamond on the blind 
17//72/73/97/X12

the trainbasher

Hi Simon.

Looks like the 226 is missing data on the BODS feed (only the 0710 trips and the TfWM tendered trips on a M-F are showing for the Monday to Friday times) and the BODS feed is also still showing the 226A.

Also, what stand does the 226 go from at Merry Hill as it is showing on your site and on the BODS data as stand C, but apparently it is going off stand H according to the stands at Merry Hill.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Westy

Having seen the vehicle concerned a couple of times this week, plus I don't know whether there is any official protocol regarding this either, but was there any thought of updating the vehicle painted in the purple & white Queen Elizabeth II livery, to read about King Charles III instead?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 29, 2023, 10:07:46 PMBus in Lichfield today had paper displays was an ex central solo 2088*

Thank you - I will get this looked into and resolved

Simon Dunn

Quote from: cris 99 on April 29, 2023, 11:29:02 PMSaw 40829 on the 50 several times today no blinds programmed running around with diamond on the blind
I have contacted the depot, for an explanation and asked for them to resolve today

Simon Dunn

Quote from: the trainbasher on April 29, 2023, 11:31:53 PMHi Simon.

Looks like the 226 is missing data on the BODS feed (only the 0710 trips and the TfWM tendered trips on a M-F are showing for the Monday to Friday times) and the BODS feed is also still showing the 226A.

Also, what stand does the 226 go from at Merry Hill as it is showing on your site and on the BODS data as stand C, but apparently it is going off stand H according to the stands at Merry Hill.

I have contacted our team who deal with this.  They will update ASAP

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on April 29, 2023, 11:51:51 PMHaving seen the vehicle concerned a couple of times this week, plus I don't know whether there is any official protocol regarding this either, but was there any thought of updating the vehicle painted in the purple & white Queen Elizabeth II livery, to read about King Charles III instead?
Not just yet.  The livery was supposed to reflect a celebration of the Queens life.  At present we should have an ex Johnsons decker and the Johnsons E200 being painted

Solo1

How come tividale got 13 more buses yet only3 have gone are they short of buses there

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on May 01, 2023, 08:46:47 AMHow come tividale got 13 more buses yet only3 have gone are they short of buses there
No.  The movements are around Euro 6 requirements in TfWM area.  We have yet to decide what else to redeploy and were to.

Solo1

Ok thanks do you think some  will move to Burton 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk