News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus127us

Good evening if you could answer the question would be appreciated today my partner caught the 002 in Cromwell lane, wasn't supposed to leave weoloy castle till 1422 it arrived at Cromwell lane at 1422?? It then proceed to to miss two stops out on genners lane instead of turning left at the triangle on Cromwell lane and genners lane it went straight across were there was 7 people waiting to get on , then it missed the next stop were 2 people were waiting , and the driver kept overshooting bus stops making people to get on and off not at the stops , and to say you was going to stop running the 002 is it any wonder the route is at a loss when missing stops and that was just 9 people so across the route it could work out till who knows , so maybe speak to your driver's then may not run at aloss . 

EK40

Hey simon,
 Today noticed that on the 96 there was no buses from kingstanding heading towards Chelmsley From 5-7pm (17:00,17:35,18:10 departures never departed) can confirm this in person as i visually saw both 32325 and 32226 go through kingstanding but run not in service with one heading to the depot from the library rest spot and 32226 heading down towards chester road (seemingly to restart from the airport looking at bustimes).

Simon Dunn

Quote from: EK40 on March 13, 2023, 09:04:15 PMHey simon,
 Today noticed that on the 96 there was no buses from kingstanding heading towards Chelmsley From 5-7pm (17:00,17:35,18:10 departures never departed) can confirm this in person as i visually saw both 32325 and 32226 go through kingstanding but run not in service with one heading to the depot from the library rest spot and 32226 heading down towards chester road (seemingly to restart from the airport looking at bustimes).
I have had the tracking reports sent to me the 1700 operated on time (32126), the 1735 suffered a breakdown and the 1810 operated (32236).

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Bus127us on March 13, 2023, 07:16:16 PMGood evening if you could answer the question would be appreciated today my partner caught the 002 in Cromwell lane, wasn't supposed to leave weoloy castle till 1422 it arrived at Cromwell lane at 1422?? It then proceed to to miss two stops out on genners lane instead of turning left at the triangle on Cromwell lane and genners lane it went straight across were there was 7 people waiting to get on , then it missed the next stop were 2 people were waiting , and the driver kept overshooting bus stops making people to get on and off not at the stops , and to say you was going to stop running the 002 is it any wonder the route is at a loss when missing stops and that was just 9 people so across the route it could work out till who knows , so maybe speak to your driver's then may not run at aloss .
I have reviewed the tracking and it shows the bus operating the correct line of route, but it did operate 10 minutes late

Simon

WWH44L

Hi Simon. Are you able to give an indication of the fleet moves in the North West due to the April changes and possibly looking ahead to September? What's staying and what's moving? Loads of hypothetical suggestions flying around at the moment.

Thanks 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: WWH44L on March 16, 2023, 09:32:05 AMHi Simon. Are you able to give an indication of the fleet moves in the North West due to the April changes and possibly looking ahead to September? What's staying and what's moving? Loads of hypothetical suggestions flying around at the moment.

Thanks
The vehicle position is still not clear.  When we have a clear position I will share with Admin/ so they can share across the platform

bususer12

Your 17 Service (Dudley to Kingswinford) operated early tonight. It was due at 21 02 from Gornal Wood Bus station, it instead left at 20.59 as I was walking to the stop. Could you remind the drivers there is a timetable to follow, as TFWM pay you to operate the service reliably no excuse for early running 

Steve3229vp

Is there going to be an attempt to put some double deckers on the 50, I'm on the 0724 from City and it has a standing load, if the rest of the day is like it you'll be leaving passengers behind

Steveminor

Quote from: Steve3229vp on March 20, 2023, 07:33:26 AMIs there going to be an attempt to put some double deckers on the 50, I'm on the 0724 from City and it has a standing load, if the rest of the day is like it you'll be leaving passengers behind
We currently have 2 deckers on 50 and will look see what else can be moves around either for later today or probably tomorrow 

B61 ANDREW

30051 on the 52 today , front blind not working - side and rear fine.  :smiley:

Simon Dunn

Quote from: bususer12 on March 19, 2023, 09:08:35 PMYour 17 Service (Dudley to Kingswinford) operated early tonight. It was due at 21 02 from Gornal Wood Bus station, it instead left at 20.59 as I was walking to the stop. Could you remind the drivers there is a timetable to follow, as TFWM pay you to operate the service reliably no excuse for early running
I agree the service was operated early and there are no excuses for early operation.

We will pick this up with the driver

Simon Dunn

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on March 21, 2023, 02:25:21 PM30051 on the 52 today , front blind not working - side and rear fine.  :smiley:
I have spoken to the depot.  The destination blind will be looked at tonight on return to depot

Jack

20887 running around with no destination displays or paper numbers on the 4/4H.

Simon Dunn

We are in the process of changing the bus to look at the fault

bususer12

Thanks for taking a look, you may also want to have a look at Driver 13851, I received a recycled ticket issued 15 mins before I boarded and another passenger paid cash and didn't get a ticket at all. So if your cash fares for the 17 from Dudley 14.20 is low that may explain it as nether went through your ticket machine

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk