News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachvince53

Not sure which bus it is but only one bus currently on WN service 27 is tracking (this being 20159) currently on the 1220 to Wolverhampton. The 1220 from Wolverhampton isn't tracking. 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: ellspurs on January 28, 2023, 02:25:41 PMSimon, are you aware that TfWM have 'helpfully' updated the service 96 timetables in bus shelters to remove the daytime journeys and only list the evening/Sunday journeys to the Airport?

I've just caught the service from the Fort to Burtons Way, and both stops were only showing the evening/Sunday timetable in them. It hasn't helped that there seems to be at least 1 maybe more buses not on route.

Thanks
Apart from odd journeys due to vehicle failure - all the journeys are operating.  If you have a specific date and time, I can look into it.  In terms of Timetables, these are updated by TfWM.  I know they have a mammoth job to do, and they have a plan to deal with this, although it will take time

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Michael Bevan on January 29, 2023, 02:42:12 AMI caught the 96 at 13:46 yesterday from Erdington to Kingstanding on 32125. The driver had said to me that he and the bus infront (32326) had both broken down in Kingstanding. 32125 had restarted service in Erdington at 13:46 towards Kingstanding after engineers had attended it.

On an additional note for @Simon Dunn the driver of 32125 yesterday on that 96 was brilliant! He was great with passengers, waiting for customers to sit down and making sure they were good before moving off and he was really helpful and informative to a family who were asking questions about the service. Even informing them of the missing bus due to the breakdown. He gave absolute brilliant customer service and is a credit to Diamond.
Thank you

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Rachvince53 on January 29, 2023, 12:43:35 PMNot sure which bus it is but only one bus currently on WN service 27 is tracking (this being 20159) currently on the 1220 to Wolverhampton. The 1220 from Wolverhampton isn't tracking.
I can see the trip on the tracking.  The service did start 4 minutes late.

Rachvince53

30826 is on the Dudley 17 with no working blind at the front. In addition the 17 timetables put up by TfWM only show the evening and Sunday service (timetable on bus stops dated 3rd January 2023).

EK40

32136 hasnt been tracking on the 96 today, took a different bus this morning thinking it had broken down since it tracked earlier in the morning only for it to pass me on that bus lol

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Rachvince53 on January 30, 2023, 11:36:07 AM30826 is on the Dudley 17 with no working blind at the front. In addition the 17 timetables put up by TfWM only show the evening and Sunday service (timetable on bus stops dated 3rd January 2023).
Thank you.

I am investigating the blinds fault.  I have reported the timetable issues to TfWM

Simon

ellspurs

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 30, 2023, 05:50:15 AMApart from odd journeys due to vehicle failure - all the journeys are operating.  If you have a specific date and time, I can look into it.  In terms of Timetables, these are updated by TfWM.  I know they have a mammoth job to do, and they have a plan to deal with this, although it will take time
Michael Bevan confirmed the missing buses in his message, so there's no need for you to look into it.

bususer12

Is there any reason by your No.5 that left Kingswinford at 10am didn't serve Russell's hall hospital? Watched it pass the island, didn't realize it was a request stop now 😕

Stuharris 6360

Hi Simon,

I saw 32316 on the 18 this morning displaying 27 Dudley via Gornal Wood on the front, but the correct number on the rear and correct destination and number on the side, ie: 18 Dudley Bus Station.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Simon Dunn

Quote from: bususer12 on February 04, 2023, 10:18:32 AMIs there any reason by your No.5 that left Kingswinford at 10am didn't serve Russell's hall hospital? Watched it pass the island, didn't realize it was a request stop now 😕
We agree that the driver failed to operate the correct route.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  We will investigate and if appropriate take action

EK40

Seems that all your routes have been wiped off of bustimes again making it a lot harder to connect buses today lol

Also the 7:18 96 from kingstanding (and therefore the 16:18 one from chelmsley since they are the same duty i found) hasn't run today been noticing this specific duty has had a lot of missed journey's in recent months. And that even after nearly 7 hours no bus was put on to fill out those remaining duties

BK63 YWP

Hello Simon

I noticed yesterday that the 226 branded streetlites are still advertising a 20 min frequency and no changes to the branding about the 226A. The rear destination display of the streetlite 20162 couldn't display the whole route number of the 226A. 

Also I noticed (more TfWM doing) that the flags around swan lane stated the 25 and 226 with no mention of the 226A 

Is there any plans to renumber the 226 to the 26/A as there aren't many 2** numbers around apart from the 223, 224, 229? 

The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Cedric

Simon
i was in the bus station and there where several buses had no front display,
or the display letters where broken up or very small. yet   the side displays
working fine
diamond 8\10/125/292

Simon Dunn

Quote from: EK40 on February 06, 2023, 04:09:28 PMSeems that all your routes have been wiped off of bustimes again making it a lot harder to connect buses today lol

Also the 7:18 96 from kingstanding (and therefore the 16:18 one from chelmsley since they are the same duty i found) hasn't run today been noticing this specific duty has had a lot of missed journey's in recent months. And that even after nearly 7 hours no bus was put on to fill out those remaining duties
I am just catching up.  I believe all the services are on bus times.   I will investigate the 96 observation

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk