News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: hlliwmai on December 14, 2022, 02:35:07 PMSimon,

Could you 100% clarify if Diamond are scrapping  the 4H in the New Year and Diamond will only be running the 4 between West Bromwich and Walsall as I have read several posts to suggest that this is the case I and I'm sure along with many others want clarification of this.
At this point there is no change to service.  We expected to agree a joint timetable with NX.  However, we have ran out of time and at this time there is no guarantee this will change in the future

Isle of Stroma

Whilst I will miss the 89, it was only to be expected with a) a total lack of marketing & timetable provision from TfWM (at Meriden anyway), & b) timetable adherence. 26 minutes early at Hampton in Arden today, seriously??

https://bustimes.org/services/89-solihull-coventry-via-meriden-balsall-common-2/vehicles?date=2022-12-14#journeys/352264732

Westy

Can someone have another look at 32240 please?

That door alarm is stuck again.

How the driver sticks it for all his shift, I dunno,  as it drove me soft after 10 minutes!

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Isle of Stroma on December 14, 2022, 07:36:15 PMWhilst I will miss the 89, it was only to be expected with a) a total lack of marketing & timetable provision from TfWM (at Meriden anyway), & b) timetable adherence. 26 minutes early at Hampton in Arden today, seriously??

https://bustimes.org/services/89-solihull-coventry-via-meriden-balsall-common-2/vehicles?date=2022-12-14#journeys/352264732
We have been told on numerous occasions that the service will be removed/ replaced by DRT.  It is difficult to promote a service whilst ever you keep being told it will end, only to be extended at the last minute by 30/60 days.

I have asked the OM to look at the early operation now.

Jack D

When are new timetables being released?

Trident 4194

Why is there only 2 vehicles on the 94 today?

Before Simon replies, do you know there is only 2 on there or just looking at a tracker?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 15, 2022, 11:35:38 AMWhy is there only 2 vehicles on the 94 today?

Before Simon replies, do you know there is only 2 on there or just looking at a tracker?
Every morning of everyday of the year, I am advised of the service delivery situation.

Like every other day, every bus went out into service.  There are issues which affect service delivery, and there can be gaps in service for wide range of issues.

I have looked on our tracking and all the buses look to be there.  I am aware that yesterday, there were issues in Birmingham City Centre which could have created delays.

If you have anymore specific information, we can look at the time/ journey/ etc

Simon

Steve3229vp

When are new timetables being released?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Steve3229vp on December 17, 2022, 05:50:36 AMWhen are new timetables being released?
We are working on getting everything updated now.

We are waiting on TfWM over what is happening with the 600. There are conversations around changing this.

monkeyjoe

Looks like interworking with the 25, the new route is not very clear is it missing out the fox and goose then?

Please note this topic is to Ask Simon questions, not express your opinion, there's plenty of other topics that can be done on. I have deleted several responses so Simon can see the questions.

Martin

30823 still hasn't had it's destination blinds/controller fixed as I've seen it today on the 3 from Kidderminster in York Street this afternoon heading towards areley kings.
National Express Buses in photographs. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Martin.Morris25/members/

Simon Dunn

Quote from: monkeyjoe on December 20, 2022, 04:40:30 PMLooks like interworking with the 25, the new route is not very clear is it missing out the fox and goose then?

Please note this topic is to Ask Simon questions, not express your opinion, there's plenty of other topics that can be done on. I have deleted several responses so Simon can see the questions.
We were not originally awarded the 25 or 600.  My understanding is that the plan was to award Green Bus the 25, and some reason that hasn't happened.  As a result TfWM have awarded us 1 bus working interworking what they see as the essential service on the 25/600

Westy

Can you explain the 326 on TfWm 's site, being referred to as a 'new' service for Diamond?

Had you just retained the contract,  surely it should have said 'Service retained '?

TfWm cock up maybe?

monkeyjoe

Quote from: Simon Dunn on December 21, 2022, 06:00:52 AMWe were not originally awarded the 25 or 600.  My understanding is that the plan was to award Green Bus the 25, and some reason that hasn't happened.  As a result TfWM have awarded us 1 bus working interworking what they see as the essential service on the 25/600
Ok cheers so is it still serving the fox and goose shopping centre ? Cheers 

Steveminor

Quote from: Martin on December 20, 2022, 08:51:01 PM30823 still hasn't had it's destination blinds/controller fixed as I've seen it today on the 3 from Kidderminster in York Street this afternoon heading towards areley kings.
I have passed this onto the engineers to look at thanks 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk