News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WWH44L

Hi Simon, couple of tracking anomalies at NW

33003 at Bolton is tracking as 30506
33001 at Bolton is out but not tracking at all
30861 is at Bolton is tracking at 30862
Bolton spare is also tracking but not sure which vehicle it is. 

Cheers
Jason 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: WWH44L on December 10, 2022, 03:30:12 PMHi Simon, couple of tracking anomalies at NW

33003 at Bolton is tracking as 30506
33001 at Bolton is out but not tracking at all
30861 is at Bolton is tracking at 30862
Bolton spare is also tracking but not sure which vehicle it is.

Cheers
Jason
I have asked Bolton to resolve

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 09, 2022, 08:05:42 PMI'm terms of you losing all of Johnson's previous work bar the 149 you can probably see why I'd question the success of the acquisition. Yes you've kept some ex Johnson's vehicles but couldn't you have just brought second hand buses of the market?
We have retained 7 PVR of profitable work.  The buses have all been put to use immediately.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: the trainbasher on December 09, 2022, 08:43:21 PMHi Simon

Quick question or two. When will the Diamond WM pages have the Jan 2023 service changes that are at least confirmed uploaded to the website?

Also, will the changes that had been postponed from August to the 226 still be going ahead (I.e. running via Wall Heath and reduced to half hourly). If so, is there any plans to update the route branding on the buses or will this route branding be removed?
We have been asked not to disclose by TfWM.  When we have clearance we will update

IMarkeh

Quote from: IMarkeh on October 08, 2022, 09:42:46 AMHi Simon, just wanted to let you know that the issues which are normally on Diamond WM BODS feed seem to have made their way over to Midland Classics/DBEMs BODs feed.

A number of routes are missing Lichfield Street bus stops or Sainsburys stop in Burton
Route 4 is missing stops in Burton Town Centre and the 15:10 and 16:55 trips are missing some stops at the tail end of the route.
Route 6 has a missing stop on Union Street and also Horninglow Road stops are the wrong way around inbound.
Route 8 has the same 2 stops the wrong way around on Horninglow Road as the 6.
Route 9 has random information around the Burton loop. towards Burton it shows terminating at Harper Ave then running direct to the hospital and then also random bus stops around Westfield Road with some wrong stops and some missing.
At the Airport, there are 3 Saturday trips (18:47 off Burton onwards) which show as going via the industrial estate but they of course all go the same way. Finally Sundays show as stopping at 'Long stay Car Park 5', all other days don't (very odd)
New Derbyshire 9/9A show Mon-Fri and Saturdays under different XML files.

12 & 12E missing A513 'Fox Lane' bus stops.
18 missing a number of stops
19 08:15 missing stops in Donnisthope and all trips show a strange stopping pattern in Oakthorpe
20 missing plenty of stops along the route
21E missing Linton set down only
New tender 73 shows sering Derby Station stop S2 outbound and Elvaston Castle Gates stop is missing towards Weston but in twice to Derby
125 has various missing stops
401/402/402A/403 are all missing plenty of stops and the 07:10 402 off Uttoxeter shows it going via Tesco.
406 has a few missing stops
X12 missing stops in Roman Heights development.
New tender V3 shows the Burton number 2 details, nothing to do with the V3.

Diamond West Midlands also has a number of errors too which either haven't been resolved, the issue has reappeared, it's a poor fix or it's a new issue. We'd be here all week to list all the errors.

Diamond South East the 557 only shows timing points, 458 the daytime Kingston trips are all timing points only. 250 Weekdays the 19:15 from Bicester shows all stops except timing points and weekends are timing points only.

You need to get someone down from the North West offices as they seem to have things all sorted pretty well.

Simon Dunn

I will get someone to look at this ASAP

WWH44L

Quote from: Simon Dunn on December 10, 2022, 06:37:32 PMI have asked Bolton to resolve
Hi Simon. The vehicle tracking as the Bolton spare is actually 33007. Don't think this has ever tracked as itself since moving from Preston. 

hlliwmai

is 30003 (BX07 KPO) being re-instated I have been told that it was being towed from the car park to the main yard this morning or has it been sold?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: WWH44L on December 13, 2022, 08:33:27 AMHi Simon. The vehicle tracking as the Bolton spare is actually 33007. Don't think this has ever tracked as itself since moving from Preston.
I have asked Bolton to resolve

Simon Dunn

Quote from: hlliwmai on December 13, 2022, 12:18:32 PMis 30003 (BX07 KPO) being re-instated I have been told that it was being towed from the car park to the main yard this morning or has it been sold?
The vehicle has been sold

Trident 4194

Are the B7RLE royales planned to be withdrawn any time soon?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 13, 2022, 10:04:16 PMAre the B7RLE royales planned to be withdrawn any time soon?
As things stand with the introduction of the the West Midlands all being Euro 6 (there are odd exceptions).  We expect to remove all of them before 01/05/23

Simon

the trainbasher

Hi Simon

With TfWM announcing that Diamond will be running the new 25 Stourbridge - Merry Hill route with an improved frequency, will this new service be following the existing 250 route between Merry Hill and Hawbush (via Norwood Road), or will some journeys be running via the existing 251 (Leys Road) routing?

Reason I ask is that people who live on the 251 (Leys Road) routing do find that service useful, especially since the routing was introduced by Hansons in 2007.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

hlliwmai

Quote from: Simon Dunn on December 14, 2022, 04:03:01 AMAs things stand with the introduction of the the West Midlands all being Euro 6 (there are odd exceptions).  We expect to remove all of them before 01/05/23

Simon

Does this also include the ex-Transdev Volvo's as well?

hlliwmai

Simon,

Could you 100% clarify if Diamond are scrapping  the 4H in the New Year and Diamond will only be running the 4 between West Bromwich and Walsall as I have read several posts to suggest that this is the case I and I'm sure along with many others want clarification of this. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk