News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: Tony on September 08, 2022, 07:22:13 PMHow can a bus, with more seats than the regular vehicles be too small?

Small for the route tight routes

Stu

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on September 09, 2022, 09:46:37 AMSmall for the route tight routes
The X15 usually uses Scania OmniLinks, which are full length single decks.

Double-decks are shorter in length.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Westy

Are there any roadworks in the Cannock area at the moment?

Just wondering why that first X51 south seems to be around 10 minutes late currently!

Tony

QuoteAre there any roadworks in the Cannock area at the moment?

Just wondering why that first X51 south seems to be around 10 minutes late currently!
Yes, X51 has been on diversion in Cannock for a few weeks, but when the M6 is closed I think the driver is doing well to be only 10 late

Westy

Quote from: Tony on September 12, 2022, 09:13:00 AMYes, X51 has been on diversion in Cannock for a few weeks, but when the M6 is closed I think the driver is doing well to be only 10 late
Nicely fills the 10 minutes gap when I miss the 31, & have to wait for a 32 otherwise!

andyr

The temporary traffic lights on the A34 by Long Lane are causing delays to.

Westy

It was only 5 mins late this morning,  according to the driver machine, so must have been lucky to a point?

Michael Bevan

H1013 appears to still be out on the 51 this evening, making it the first time one has done a late night since they've entered service?

Michael Bevan

Looks like the 51S has been axed as of the start of this new school term...According to the KES website, Endeavour Coaches are now operating a replacement service between Walsall and the school.

https://kes.org.uk/parents/transport/

Tony

QuoteLooks like the 51S has been axed as of the start of this new school term...According to the KES website, Endeavour Coaches are now operating a replacement service between Walsall and the school.

https://kes.org.uk/parents/transport/
Endeavor driver doesn't seem to like some of the bus lanes, I have overtaken him both yesterday and today by using bus priority as it is meant to be used.

markcf83

Quote from: Westy on September 13, 2022, 06:58:25 AMIt was only 5 mins late this morning,  according to the driver machine, so must have been lucky to a point?
.....or was the Black Country equivalent of Max Verstappen......
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

PB2938

Quote from: WalsallBuses2007 on September 19, 2022, 10:30:57 AM2135 and 2139 are on the 10 today usually operated by platinums on a Sunday service

Sundays and evening journeys on WA 10 will now be single deck due to Anti Social behaviour. 
952A Rugeley
Via Great Barr,  Walsall, Cheslyn Hay, Cannock, Heath Hayes and Hednesford

WalsallBuses2007

Quote from: PB2938 on September 19, 2022, 02:19:10 PMSundays and evening journeys on WA 10 will now be single deck due to Anti Social behaviour.
Thanks for clarifying thought it had something to do with that

ellspurs

Have the youths decided to play on the other side of the cemetery then?

WalsallBuses2007

Quote from: ellspurs on September 19, 2022, 05:56:13 PMHave the youths decided to play on the other side of the cemetery then?
They still like to a little bit of a niggle here and there on the 29s and Surrounding areas. One of the factors of ASB on the 10 is the fact there is no proper terminus for the route as it loops along the A5 meaning drivers cant kick them off at The rising sun but in response could kick them off at brownhills high street but i understand why drivers dont interact with these youths in this day of age.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk