News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WWH44L

Hi Simon. 33011 at Bolton is tracking as 40772 today on the 533 service. 40772 is tracking as itself though. 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: WWH44L on September 06, 2022, 10:08:07 AMHi Simon. 33011 at Bolton is tracking as 40772 today on the 533 service. 40772 is tracking as itself though.
I have contacted the depot and asked them to resolve

Simon

the trainbasher

Hi Simon

Do you know when the BODS AVL feed for Diamond WM will be returning as its currently showing as inactive?

Tom

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 13, 2022, 02:38:22 PMHi Simon

Do you know when the BODS AVL feed for Diamond WM will be returning as its currently showing as inactive?

Tom
Tom

I am advised the feed is working

Simon

ellspurs

Good evening, Simon.

https://data.bus-data.dft.gov.uk/avl/dataset/7871/

At the time of this post, it states it is inactive, validation terminated.

It was last automatically updated on September 6 @ 21:36.

Thanks,

Andy.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Simon Dunn on September 13, 2022, 07:14:58 PMTom

I am advised the feed is working

Simon
Hi Simon

I've attached a screenshot is what is showing on the BODS Location Data for Diamond Bus West Midlands on the bus open data site

(https://data.bus-data.dft.gov.uk/avl/dataset/7871/)

The bus tracker on the Diamond website is working, so it could be the feed is not being accepted by the BODS portal, or has took itself offline there maybe? (To be fair, the Bus Open Data AVL feeds are quite useful I've found, especially with how websites like bustimes and LVF have used them)

Tom

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 13, 2022, 07:34:10 PMHi Simon

I've attached a screenshot is what is showing on the BODS Location Data for Diamond Bus West Midlands on the bus open data site

(https://data.bus-data.dft.gov.uk/avl/dataset/7871/)

The bus tracker on the Diamond website is working, so it could be the feed is not being accepted by the BODS portal, or has took itself offline there maybe? (To be fair, the Bus Open Data AVL feeds are quite useful I've found, especially with how websites like bustimes and LVF have used them)

Tom
I believe this is now working

Westy

Quote from: Simon Dunn on September 15, 2022, 06:11:44 AMI believe this is now working
30411 is in Bradford Place area at time of posting,  according to Bustimes.org.

Edit - Mind you,  I only saw Nx 31 / 32's tracking at the same time, and there's normally at least one Diamond at that time !

B61 ANDREW

20868 has only a small section of its front destination display working. :smiley:

Steveminor

Thanks 

Kidderminster engineering will check the vehicle 

20887 is displaying on the destination display Diamond Bus rather than 94 every single day.
32307 is displaying on the internal screen that it is 22:50 on the 26th March aslo says its working route 0 Chelmsley Wood via Ward End rather than 94.
Also Diamond 94 seems to be running in 2's and 3's today.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: 2206 on September 29, 2022, 05:39:19 PM20887 is displaying on the destination display Diamond Bus rather than 94 every single day.
32307 is displaying on the internal screen that it is 22:50 on the 26th March aslo says its working route 0 Chelmsley Wood via Ward End rather than 94.
Also Diamond 94 seems to be running in 2's and 3's today.
I have sent your comments to the depots Operations Manager.  We will review your comments today

twbc99

Hi,

I see that Midland Classic/Diamond have won the contract for the 70/V3 from Derby to Barrow on Trent. The DCC website says the timetable is staying the same but the one on the Midland Classic website does not show the existing 1630 V3 from Derby to Willington. Is this correct?

Also of note is that a timetable case in Hatton (Railway Station) shows the departures for Uttoxeter on the Burton side of the road.

Thanks

Simon Dunn

Quote from: twbc99 on September 30, 2022, 06:56:20 PMHi,

I see that Midland Classic/Diamond have won the contract for the 70/V3 from Derby to Barrow on Trent. The DCC website says the timetable is staying the same but the one on the Midland Classic website does not show the existing 1630 V3 from Derby to Willington. Is this correct?

Also of note is that a timetable case in Hatton (Railway Station) shows the departures for Uttoxeter on the Burton side of the road.

Thanks
I have just checked our contract.  I am not sure what was operated previously but I can confirm that our timetable does not include the 1630 V3 journey.

Simon

WWH44L

H Simon,

Are the newly acquired Streetlites for Preston all going to get repainted at Bolton before entering service or are they getting done elsewhere due to the amount to get through?

Any update when they'll arrive at Preston?

Cheers  :smiley:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk