News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: Tony on July 27, 2022, 04:51:54 PMNo, can go on other routes once they are risk assessed now
Any Walsall route?

If so, I'm pretty sure there's one route they won't go on, if you want them in one piece?

Tony

QuoteAny Walsall route?

If so, I'm pretty sure there's one route they won't go on, if you want them in one piece?
I haven't said anything about any Walsall route.

why the stupid comment

Westy

Quote from: Tony on July 27, 2022, 08:23:34 PMI haven't said anything about any Walsall route.

why the stupid comment
With respect, it wasn't intended as a stupid comment.

You said they could go on other routes, once risked assessed.

Bearing in mind, the buses are based at Walsall, I took this to mean any Walsall route, not just the 51, as previously advised. 

I apologise if I have the wrong end of the stick, but that is how it came across. 

Quote from: Westy on July 27, 2022, 10:42:56 PMWith respect, it wasn't intended as a stupid comment.

Bearing in mind, the buses are based at Walsall, I took this to mean any Walsall route, not just the 51, as previously advised.

I apologise if I have the wrong end of the stick, but that is how it came across.
Obviously they wouldn't pass the risk assesment due to low bridges etc.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Westy

Quote from: 2206 on July 27, 2022, 10:43:55 PMObviously they wouldn't pass the risk assesment due to low bridges etc.
They wouldn't go on the 29 either, if the locals start playing up again!

Bob

The X51 seems to be carrying some right good loads to Cannock lately  came in about 4.20 full downstairs n two thirds full upstairs 👍

PB50

Quote from: Bob on August 25, 2022, 04:59:24 PMThe X51 seems to be carrying some right good loads to Cannock lately  came in about 4.20 full downstairs n two thirds full upstairs 👍
It was 2 weeks ago one morning coming from Bloxwich in to Walsall. Almost full and when I asked why 2 buses hadn't turned up before it due to shortage of drivers from what the driver told me.

Westy

Certainly helps when a 31 or 32 isn't about, as what happened tonight about 1610, when I got into Walsall!

BBS

QuoteWith respect, it wasn't intended as a stupid comment.

Probably hydrogens will be on the common Birmingham routes 935,937, X51 etc
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Jack6101

Quote from: BBS on August 31, 2022, 02:42:11 PMProbably hydrogens will be on the common Birmingham routes 935,937, X51 etc
There is H1018 on the X51 had to from Walsall to brum not long ago 
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Tony

H1004 did the 06:55 935 from Walsall into Birmingham this morning
H1018 is currently on the 18:22 997 from City

18WilliamsLi

Stu

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on September 08, 2022, 07:01:42 PMIts to small to fit on that route isnt it
What do you mean by 'too small'? :rolleyes:
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Jack6101

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on September 08, 2022, 07:01:42 PMIts to small to fit on that route isnt it
Perry Barr use to use doubles on it most the time 
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Tony

QuoteWhat do you mean by 'too small'? :rolleyes:
How can a bus, with more seats than the regular vehicles be too small?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk