News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on July 18, 2022, 08:24:03 AMWith the service changes will the all  ex Johnsons buses get painted  or sold on
We will paint the vehicles we intend to sell and aim to sell the ones we don't

Quote from: Simon Dunn on July 15, 2022, 05:05:00 AMIn response
1. I will ask for the website to be updated.
2.  If you can provide the specific details to my email address, I will ask someone to look into it immediately email address simon.dunn@rotala.co.uk
Can the 94 be made more specific as well. It just says "timetable changes". 
What timetable changes are being proposed?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Solo1

Quote from: Simon Dunn on July 18, 2022, 05:53:02 PMWe will paint the vehicles we intend to sell and aim to sell the ones we don't
Do you know which ones you will be keeping 

BN

Hi Simon,

How are you finding the amalgamation of the 2 new batches of vehicles entering the fleet, have you decided where they will all be placed yet?

Also, have you had any interest in the vehicles for sale? Interesting to see the Scanias up, thought they may be placed with the others in Preston?

Haven't seen any of the Tempos out, have they been sold?

Good work on the repaints, really brightening the image up in the Midlands base, looking smart.

Regards

WWH44L

Hi Simon, are there any plans to repair fire damaged Citaro 33012 at Bolton or is it now off fleet?

the trainbasher

Hi Simon

Following the Judicial Review regarding the Mayor of GM and the franchising plans (for those who heard about it, a statement by the Mayor is here) in Greater Manchester, will Rotala be reviewing their options for the future of Diamond Bus North West?

Also, I've notice that the BODS timetable data for the 251 is missing stops on Leys Road (Buckpool Canal Bridge, 43000834201, nwmwdwjw) and Moor Street (Buckpool Nagersfield Road, 43008122801, nwmwdwjp) as well as Lower High Street (Stourbridge Tesco, 43008682501, nwmpwpgw). Is there any chance these stops can be added to the Ticketer/BODS timetable data please?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: 2206 on July 18, 2022, 06:26:42 PMCan the 94 be made more specific as well. It just says "timetable changes".
What timetable changes are being proposed?
Where does it say this comment?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on July 18, 2022, 11:18:26 PMDo you know which ones you will be keeping
We are working through the vehicles - we do not have a full list

Simon Dunn

Quote from: BN on July 23, 2022, 08:36:02 AMHi Simon,

How are you finding the amalgamation of the 2 new batches of vehicles entering the fleet, have you decided where they will all be placed yet?

Also, have you had any interest in the vehicles for sale? Interesting to see the Scanias up, thought they may be placed with the others in Preston?

Haven't seen any of the Tempos out, have they been sold?

Good work on the repaints, really brightening the image up in the Midlands base, looking smart.

Regards
We have sold some vehicles, we have interest in the Scanias.  It isn't a vehicle we operate in big numbers.  I believe all the Tempos will be sold

Simon Dunn

Quote from: WWH44L on July 25, 2022, 11:17:51 AMHi Simon, are there any plans to repair fire damaged Citaro 33012 at Bolton or is it now off fleet?
It is now off fleet

Simon Dunn

Quote from: the trainbasher on July 25, 2022, 03:38:08 PMHi Simon

Following the Judicial Review regarding the Mayor of GM and the franchising plans (for those who heard about it, a statement by the Mayor is here) in Greater Manchester, will Rotala be reviewing their options for the future of Diamond Bus North West?

Quote from: the trainbasher on July 25, 2022, 03:38:08 PMHi Simon

Also, I've notice that the BODS timetable data for the 251 is missing stops on Leys Road (Buckpool Canal Bridge, 43000834201, nwmwdwjw) and Moor Street (Buckpool Nagersfield Road, 43008122801, nwmwdwjp) as well as Lower High Street (Stourbridge Tesco, 43008682501, nwmpwpgw). Is there any chance these stops can be added to the Ticketer/BODS timetable data please?

I am sure you understand that Franchising allows the GMCA/ TfGM to take control over the market and let the whole of the market as a series of bus contracts.

Our London Stock Exchange announcements set out that GMCA/TfGM have identified our depot in Bolton as one of 10 key depots they want to control and that their is a process should we wish to include our fleet in their procurement exercise.

Our LSE announcements confirm should this happen Rotala (and between now and then we make no material acquisitions) that we will largely end up as a smaller business (if we don't win any Franchises) but overall we will end up from a Net Debt perspective as a cash free/ debt free business.

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

B61 ANDREW

U.i.d., ex-Johnsons E200 in service in Bromsgrove earlier with "West Midlands Bus" displayed in the blinds .  :wink:

the trainbasher

Hi Simon,

Is there any chance you could arrange for the 226, 250 and 251 pages to be updated with information on the diversion/stopping arrangements for those services as Hawbush Road (Brierley Hill) is closed next week and there is no information on the website.

Following on from this, will 226 services still be serving Swan Lane (albeit as a loop) as when part of Swan Lane was closed last year, buses were avoiding Hawbush road and the open section of Swan Lane and running direct, arriving in Wordsley/Brierley Hill early. And will the 251 be serving the (albeit unmarked/unflagged) stop on Brierley Hill Road/Cooper Avenue in lieu of the (unmarked/unflagged) Moor Street/Nagersfield Road stop as it won't be able to access Hawbush Road

Also, the 251 page is showing a diversion for the 8th August which is, in fact, the normal line of route for that service (running Leys Road, Moor Street, Hawbush Road.). The diversion for the 250 is however correct.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk