News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Hi Simon,

With it being announced that Stagecoach have been awarded the contract by Warks CC to operate the X20 between Solihull and Stratford-upon-Avon, does Diamond intend to renumber the retained TfWM contract from Solihull to Coventry back to the 82?

This would seem far more logical to me than having two different X20 services departing from Solihull.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Jack

How come 20735 was withdrawn? Isn't that Euro 6?

Gareth

YJ14CCF on the 94 today still displaying £1 single fare on display.

32124/YJ58FDV is in service today just displaying "Diamond Bus" while its on the 94.
No clear display of what route it is on @Simon Dunn.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

B61 ANDREW

30809 has the same display today. Bustimes suggest it is working the 52a. 

Waiting for the 93 at a bus stop with 93 on the flag, bus approached I flagged it down, the driver slowed down to look and then carried on without stopping,. No wonder there was nobody on the bus when it went past. Was the last journey of the day to Small Heath today.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Stu on July 03, 2022, 06:43:16 PMHi Simon,

With it being announced that Stagecoach have been awarded the contract by Warks CC to operate the X20 between Solihull and Stratford-upon-Avon, does Diamond intend to renumber the retained TfWM contract from Solihull to Coventry back to the 82?

This would seem far more logical to me than having two different X20 services departing from Solihull.
Stu

We suggested this, but TfWM who subsidise the service want to keep the service number as the X20

Simon

Simon Dunn

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Gareth on July 04, 2022, 03:17:14 PMYJ14CCF on the 94 today still displaying £1 single fare on display.
There are some issues with Destination controllers which means to load the size of the programe on a number of vehicles they need to be replaced.  We have order a number from Hanover and when they come, the controllers with issues will be swapped out

Simon Dunn

Quote from: 2206 on July 07, 2022, 02:12:17 PM32124/YJ58FDV is in service today just displaying "Diamond Bus" while its on the 94.
No clear display of what route it is on @Simon Dunn.
This is connected to the Hanover destination controller.  We are waiting for replacement controllers for a number of vehicles

Simon Dunn

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on July 08, 2022, 02:49:36 PM30809 has the same display today. Bustimes suggest it is working the 52a.
This is connected to the Destination controller issue we have on Hanover blinds

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Simon Dunn on July 14, 2022, 04:17:22 AMThis is connected to the Destination controller issue we have on Hanover blinds
Thank you for the updates.  :smiley:

the trainbasher

Hi Simon,

Is there any chance that the Diamond website could be updated with a bit more specifics on what the frequency changes to the 226 are proposed, as at the moment it just says "Timetable change, frequency reduction", yet the 002 has at least got a specific detail of what it's planned frequency is to be.

Also, my brother had problems with the Tap On Tap Off where (he thinks) the driver had logged off the journey prior to him being able to tap off (as he was getting off at Merry Hill and his GPay was not being accepted on the Tap Off section), meaning that he could not take advantage of the Diamond Sandwell & Dudley cap on the 251 later in the day - it was 20165 on the 226, 11:40 from Dudley - Merry Hill. Is there any way you could look into this please?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: the trainbasher on July 14, 2022, 10:04:50 AMHi Simon,

Is there any chance that the Diamond website could be updated with a bit more specifics on what the frequency changes to the 226 are proposed, as at the moment it just says "Timetable change, frequency reduction", yet the 002 has at least got a specific detail of what it's planned frequency is to be.

Also, my brother had problems with the Tap On Tap Off where (he thinks) the driver had logged off the journey prior to him being able to tap off (as he was getting off at Merry Hill and his GPay was not being accepted on the Tap Off section), meaning that he could not take advantage of the Diamond Sandwell & Dudley cap on the 251 later in the day - it was 20165 on the 226, 11:40 from Dudley - Merry Hill. Is there any way you could look into this please?
In response
1. I will ask for the website to be updated.
2.  If you can provide the specific details to my email address, I will ask someone to look into it immediately email address simon.dunn@rotala.co.uk

Solo1

With the service changes will the all  ex Johnsons buses get painted  or sold on 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk