News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveminor

Steveminor

Wumpty

Simon/Team

How much waiting time do you allow the WN57 service in Wednesfield before entering service at 0725hrs, as drivers are using the disabled bays in the High Street to layover?

Although the Mellors are small buses, the buses are parking and overlapping two disabled bays. There's much better parking in Well Lane with on-street parking, or on Kenmare Way at Bentley Bridge Retail Park with two bus laybays opposite each other suitable for this.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Steveminor on May 26, 2022, 06:53:57 AMDo you have the fleet numbers please
20869 and 30406 , both in Bromsgrove earlier.  

Jack

32126 (YJ59 BCU) isn't tracking. In fact I don't think all of the ex Claribels vehicles are actually tracking?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on May 26, 2022, 05:04:52 PM20869 and 30406 , both in Bromsgrove earlier. 
I have asked the depot to look at these now

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jack on May 26, 2022, 10:52:02 PM32126 (YJ59 BCU) isn't tracking. In fact I don't think all of the ex Claribels vehicles are actually tracking?
We have checked and I am advised the vehicles that are in service are tracking

Steveminor

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on May 26, 2022, 05:04:52 PM20869 and 30406 , both in Bromsgrove earlier. 
30406 is on 57 destination is on & working 20869 will be rectified shortly 

bewdley5

Simon   recently transferred 20987 and 20988 seeing there only 14 seaters what services are they going to be used on Please the only routes in the area i can think of for such small vehicles are 2 diamond do not run at are the moment 7a and 12 they are run by WFDAR are you taking those routes over or are  you starting a on demand service like you have at Bromsgrove

Simon Dunn

Quote from: bewdley5 on May 29, 2022, 10:57:37 PMSimon  recently transferred 20987 and 20988 seeing there only 14 seaters what services are they going to be used on Please the only routes in the area i can think of for such small vehicles are 2 diamond do not run at are the moment 7a and 12 they are run by WFDAR are you taking those routes over or are  you starting a on demand service like you have at Bromsgrove
With the acquisition of Johnsons we moved some work out of Redditch, this included the DRT service around Bromsgrove to Kidderminster 

WWH44L

Hi Simon,

Couple of odd trackings at Bolton and Eccles.

20189 is tracking although this is now in the south east.

20885 I think is tracking as 20404 which has is now back with TfGM

33003 is tracking as a spare as I've seen it out in service 

33043 is another tracking as a spare. 

Spares tracking include:
Bolton
Bolton 1
Bury 
Eccles

Could you confirm if 33007 is in service as I've never seen it (not tracked) since it moved from Preston.

Cheers
Jason

Simon Dunn

Quote from: WWH44L on May 30, 2022, 11:08:42 AMHi Simon,

Couple of odd trackings at Bolton and Eccles.

20189 is tracking although this is now in the south east.

20885 I think is tracking as 20404 which has is now back with TfGM

33003 is tracking as a spare as I've seen it out in service

33043 is another tracking as a spare.

Spares tracking include:
Bolton
Bolton 1
Bury
Eccles

Could you confirm if 33007 is in service as I've never seen it (not tracked) since it moved from Preston.

Cheers
Jason

Jason 

Thank you.  I have spoken to the OM.  He is aware of the issues and they will resolve them

Simon

Jack

Is 30802 going to be seeing service again, don't think it's been in service for sometime? Or possible conversion to electric?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jack on May 30, 2022, 03:31:10 PMIs 30802 going to be seeing service again, don't think it's been in service for sometime? Or possible conversion to electric?
The Buses is waiting to be painted.  

IMarkeh

Hi Simon,
Please can I ask for you to review the data which Ticketer is sending out to BODS A number of routes are listed under what I would class as their 'internal' numbers (H40, S1, K15) which means that for passengers trying to plan journeys, they can't find their normal route (in this case, 40, 1 and 15) so may think it no longer runs. Alternatively, people may see the route number and be looking for that route. 

In addition, to save confusion for passengers, I think it would be good if you could work with Ticketer to mark 'contract' routes (N1/N2 and Birm Uni) as 'not for public use' as this could confuse passengers who plan their journey using these routes and of course they are unable to do so.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk