News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jack on May 16, 2022, 05:26:21 PMWhen is the 50 moving back to Tividale? Also will any Streetlites be moving?
29th May

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jack D on May 16, 2022, 07:45:58 PMCould the 94 recieve Branding?
TfWM have desires to move towards West Midlands Bus branding.  As the full details of the BSIP unravel we need agree what future branding looks like.

hlliwmai

Quote from: Simon Dunn on May 17, 2022, 01:37:27 PMTfWM have desires to move towards West Midlands Bus branding.  As the full details of the BSIP unravel we need agree what future branding looks like.

So potentially the 4H could end up going into West Midlands Bus partnership? In which case this would mean Diamond would start operating the 4M again which I think would work well, also do you see any scope in the 16 going into West Midlands Bus partnership at some point? 

SK68MEV

Quote from: Simon Dunn on May 17, 2022, 01:37:27 PMTfWM have desires to move towards West Midlands Bus branding.  As the full details of the BSIP unravel we need agree what future branding looks like.
so what will that mean for diamond as nx 94 interwork with 95 and are double deck operated
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Jack

None of the ex Claribels vehicles has fleetnumbers on them, will they be applied soon?

Tony

Hi Simon

Regarding @Westy's comment 30927 and 30923 are two examples where the adverts look bad on the back of the branding. They would look better if the branding script fitted in the frame so it was completely hidden if an advertisement was fitted. 30927 is one where the side logos need replacement ( not a critism of diamond I know NX have several similar)

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Tony on May 18, 2022, 03:40:52 PMHi Simon

Regarding @Westy's comment 30927 and 30923 are two examples where the adverts look bad on the back of the branding. They would look better if the branding script fitted in the frame so it was completely hidden if an advertisement was fitted. 30927 is one where the side logos need replacement ( not a critism of diamond I know NX have several similar)

@Simon Dunn like this on 30923. The advert frame covers part of the branding on the rear, which makes it looks quite untidy. Personally I think it would look better if the branding was perhaps redesigned to be like the NX style on the rear window so you can have an advert frame too.

cris 99

Can anyone confirm weather or not 32131 YJ12CKO actually came to Diamond. it was previously said that it wasnt part of the deal and it was swapped with 20533. When checking Bustimes it was on the 94 a few days ago.
17//72/73/97/X12

Simon Dunn

Quote from: hlliwmai on May 17, 2022, 11:23:04 PMSo potentially the 4H could end up going into West Midlands Bus partnership? In which case this would mean Diamond would start operating the 4M again which I think would work well, also do you see any scope in the 16 going into West Midlands Bus partnership at some point?
There is a long road before anything is decided.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: SK68MEV on May 18, 2022, 12:42:17 AMso what will that mean for diamond as nx 94 interwork with 95 and are double deck operated
We need to wait and see what happens.

However, part of the desired outcome from the West Midlands BSIP is to remove overlaps.  We need to see were that conversation goes

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jack on May 18, 2022, 02:16:07 PMNone of the ex Claribels vehicles has fleetnumbers on them, will they be applied soon?
We are trying to paint them quickly.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Tony on May 18, 2022, 03:40:52 PMHi Simon

Thank you - we are auditing every vehicle

Simon Dunn

Quote from: cris 99 on May 18, 2022, 10:03:47 PMCan anyone confirm weather or not 32131 YJ12CKO actually came to Diamond. it was previously said that it wasnt part of the deal and it was swapped with 20533. When checking Bustimes it was on the 94 a few days ago.
The vehicle was originally part of the deal.  However, the vehicle was damaged before repair completion and Claribels kept the vehicle

Steveminor

I believe it has now been sent for scrapas the damage was too severe for the vehicle to be saved 

Jack

Quote from: Simon Dunn on May 19, 2022, 05:19:45 AMWe are trying to paint them quickly.
Repainted 32136 doesn't have any fleetnumbers.

Also they have Claribels information inside still, will this also be sorted?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk