News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: hlliwmai on April 14, 2022, 10:13:36 AMWith the Claribels fleet incoming are there any withdrawals if so which vehicles?, I am led to believe 30963 (MX56 HYA) has been withdrawn can you confirm if that is correct I wouldn't of thought so with it being a 56 reg and what has happened to 30806 (WX58 FRV) has this been withdrawn as it hasn't been in service since mid January.

30963 has been off the road for a fuel issue.  It was repaired yesterday and it now back in service
30806 is VOR for a gearbox issue.  We expect to repair over the weekend, and return to service next week

hlliwmai

Quote from: Simon Dunn on April 15, 2022, 06:15:46 AM30963 has been off the road for a fuel issue.  It was repaired yesterday and it now back in service
30806 is VOR for a gearbox issue.  We expect to repair over the weekend, and return to service next week

Thanks for that Simon, will there be any withdrawals when the Claribels fleet arrive? What is happening with 30003 will it enter service at Tividale? and will the white Enviro coming from Claribels be going to Kidderminster depot?

DJ

Quote from: hlliwmai on April 15, 2022, 10:48:30 AMThanks for that Simon, will there be any withdrawals when the Claribels fleet arrive? What is happening with 30003 will it enter service at Tividale? and will the white Enviro coming from Claribels be going to Kidderminster depot?

The Enviro200s at Claribels won't be passing to Diamond. Unlike the Pulsars/Versas, the E200s were leased, and thus have returned back to the leasing company. The only one still in service with Claribels is MX61 BAV.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

hlliwmai

Quote from: DJ on April 15, 2022, 02:54:13 PMThe Enviro200s at Claribels won't be passing to Diamond. Unlike the Pulsars/Versas, the E200s were leased, and thus have returned back to the leasing company. The only one still in service with Claribels is MX61 BAV.

Yes that is the one I was referring to

Jack

Will anymore buses at Tividale be repainted? Some of the B7RLE's in the old livery are looking a right mess, especially the 304**.

Also saw 32307 yesterday on the 16 with a non functional front display and no paper numbers.

What's happened to 20744?

hlliwmai

Will there be any withdrawals or transfers when the Claribels fleet arrive? If so which vehicles will these be? What is happening with 30003 will it enter service at Tividale or is it going back to Kidderminster also will the white 61 plate Enviro coming from Claribels be going to Kidderminster depot to join the ones already at Kidderminster depot? 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: hlliwmai on April 15, 2022, 10:48:30 AMThanks for that Simon, will there be any withdrawals when the Claribels fleet arrive? What is happening with 30003 will it enter service at Tividale? and will the white Enviro coming from Claribels be going to Kidderminster depot?
30003 is under repair.
Their is only one white Enviro being acquired

Simon Dunn

Quote from: hlliwmai on April 18, 2022, 08:00:42 PMWill there be any withdrawals or transfers when the Claribels fleet arrive? If so which vehicles will these be? What is happening with 30003 will it enter service at Tividale or is it going back to Kidderminster also will the white 61 plate Enviro coming from Claribels be going to Kidderminster depot to join the ones already at Kidderminster depot?
There is nothing planned as yet.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jack on April 15, 2022, 03:58:24 PMWill anymore buses at Tividale be repainted? Some of the B7RLE's in the old livery are looking a right mess, especially the 304**.

Also saw 32307 yesterday on the 16 with a non functional front display and no paper numbers.

What's happened to 20744?
1. 32307 - I will pick up with the EM
2. We will continue to paint vehicles, although with the introduction of the Claribels vehicles they are higher priority
3.  20744 - repair is in progress

AJC223

Hi Simon, 

I was wondering since Claribels have a lot of ex Fishwick pulsars which is local and has history in Leyland and Preston i think it would be a nice idea to reintroduce them into Preston in exchange for some existing Preston fleet. Thats if they are included in the Claribels deal.

Here are all the list of Ex Fishwick Pulsars in accordance to claribels list

YJ60 GHF 
YJ60 GJF 
YJ12 CHG 
YJ12 CHH

I understand that Diamond Bus had some ex Fishwick example pulsars on top of this. Would love to know your thoughts and opinions on this.

Kind Regards,
AJ

Simon Dunn

Quote from: AJC223 on April 24, 2022, 03:07:16 PMHi Simon,

I was wondering since Claribels have a lot of ex Fishwick pulsars which is local and has history in Leyland and Preston i think it would be a nice idea to reintroduce them into Preston in exchange for some existing Preston fleet. Thats if they are included in the Claribels deal.

Here are all the list of Ex Fishwick Pulsars in accordance to claribels list

YJ60 GHF
YJ60 GJF
YJ12 CHG
YJ12 CHH

I understand that Diamond Bus had some ex Fishwick example pulsars on top of this. Would love to know your thoughts and opinions on this.

Kind Regards,
AJ

We are about to reduce the number of vehicles in Preston.  There are far too many spares.

All but one of the Claribels fleet is Euro 6.  We intend to use them in the West Midlands eventually. 

Jack

Hi Simon, does the 94 have a current special fare?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jack on April 27, 2022, 11:51:44 AMHi Simon, does the 94 have a current special fare?
Yes, we have started with an introductory fare 

Noticed the solo on the 25 today 20888 was operating with just "Diamond Bus" on the destination.
Same when I saw this same bus was on the 94 yesterday.
Is the destination display not working on it?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: 2206 on May 04, 2022, 06:16:22 PMNoticed the solo on the 25 today 20888 was operating with just "Diamond Bus" on the destination.
Same when I saw this same bus was on the 94 yesterday.
Is the destination display not working on it?
The destination should be replaced today.  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk