News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

MANs at Midland Red (South)

Started by D10, November 20, 2012, 09:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D10

According to the latest  PSV Circle Bulletin sheets and Buses magazine, there are now 6 MAN single deckers in service with MR(S): 22459/60/920 at Rugby and 22768-70 at Banbury.

Anybody seen these in service yet and if so what routes are they being used on?

Thanks

Tony

Quote from: D10 on November 20, 2012, 09:09:32 PM
According to the latest  PSV Circle Bulletin sheets and Buses magazine, there are now 6 MAN single deckers in service with MR(S): 22459/60/920 at Rugby and 22768-70 at Banbury.

Anybody seen these in service yet and if so what routes are they being used on?

Thanks

On the latest official Stagecoach Midlands fleetlist I have from the company dated 11/11/12 22459/920 are at Rugby. Banbury is not 'Midlands' but Oxford as far as Stagecoach is concerned for fleetlists so I cannot comment on those 3. 22460 is listed as reserve, parked at Rugby in Fair condition

Justin Tyme

One of the Rugby pair is scheduled for the 96 (Rugby - Northampton), the other is a spare.  The Bus Zone website reported last month that the Banbury three are temporary cover for three Solos that have gone to Witney for RH Transport replacement services.  The Solos are normally used on town services B1/B2, but the MANs were not on them when I was in Banbury one Saturday last month.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk