News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Kev's Cars & Coaches

Started by Adam 404, January 09, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Quote from: igogeneral on November 22, 2020, 09:48:33 PM
Sorry, standard sizes please, front side and rear.
Front - 19x140
Side - 7x84
Rear - 16x28

DJ

Keep in mind though, some vehicles come with a 16x140 as standard, often Darts, Centros and Solo SRs.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

igogeneral

Quote from: Pat on November 22, 2020, 11:25:48 PM
Front - 19x140
Side - 7x84
Rear - 16x28
Thanks for your help, much appreciated

Matt.N0056

Quote from: igogeneral on November 23, 2020, 01:27:24 PM
Thanks for your help, much appreciated

The Side in our E200 MMCs are 8x80

igogeneral

Quote from: Matt.N0056 on November 23, 2020, 01:33:14 PM
The Side in our E200 MMCs are 8x80
Just in case anyone is interested we have 12 Wayfarer machines all of which were in working order when replaced by Ticketer any member of this forum is welcome to buy one for only £15 each or £120 for the 12. Collection from our yard only but if no one wants them they will be on ebay next week

Pat

Quote from: igogeneral on November 27, 2020, 04:23:24 PM
Just in case anyone is interested we have 12 Wayfarer machines all of which were in working order when replaced by Ticketer any member of this forum is welcome to buy one for only £15 each or £120 for the 12. Collection from our yard only but if no one wants them they will be on ebay next week
I've sent you a message about this.

DJ

Quote from: igogeneral on November 27, 2020, 04:23:24 PM

Do you know what model they are please?

igogeneral

Quote from: DJ on November 28, 2020, 01:45:01 AM
Do you know what model they are please?
I am told they are TGX 200 but not sure how you tell as to me they look the same as the 500

DJ

Quote from: igogeneral on November 28, 2020, 10:14:26 PM
I am told they are TGX 200 but not sure how you tell as to me they look the same as the 500

Thanks, I'm definitely interested in taking one, but I believe @Michael Bevan will be getting in touch regarding collecting a few at once for me and some others. :)

Midland_Buses

Very interested, is all of the OS and info still on the machines.

igogeneral

No all information cleared down by TfWM although the machines were in working order when replaced by Ticketer. Only two machines left

sonic84

Quote from: igogeneral on November 30, 2020, 03:05:57 PM
No all information cleared down by TfWM although the machines were in working order when replaced by Ticketer. Only two machines left

Hey I sent u a message about collecting one last week but not sure if it came through. Are there any available. I am definitely interested!

igogeneral

We have four left. message me if you want one. Also have a couple of base plates at £5 each, let me know. They will be on ebay next week if not sold

igogeneral

Quote from: igogeneral on December 01, 2020, 09:31:40 PM
We have four left. message me if you want one. Also have a couple of base plates at £5 each, let me know. They will be on ebay next week if not sold
Due to being let down on a couple of sales we now have 6 machines, two of them marked with paint but could be cleaned up, and 5 base plates left. They will go on ebay auction next week for £60 minimum for the lot. If any forum member wants them then £50 for the lot. Last chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk