News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Swiftcard replacement

Started by 37351ml, April 26, 2022, 02:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

37351ml

Hi, can anyone confirm where i can obtain a replacement swiftcard please, its a pay as you go one and not direct debit. I did email buspass@nationalexpress.com back in February but am still awaiting a response. Thank you

Westy

Wouldn't TfWm be a better bet to contact,  or is it something Nx adminster on TfWm 's behalf?

(For the record, I had a 'freebie' Swift Paygo a few years ago , when they were dolling them out like sweets at events, then I had a 'proper' Nx Swift card around the time the Sunday X51's were introduced & there was a flyer in the Travelshops which allowed you to send off for a free card!)

Stu

Quote from: 37351ml on April 26, 2022, 02:04:50 PMHi, can anyone confirm where i can obtain a replacement swiftcard please, its a pay as you go one and not direct debit. I did email buspass@nationalexpress.com back in February but am still awaiting a response. Thank you
I might be wrong but I don't believe NX Bus sell or supply pay-as-you-go Swift cards, so you'd have to contact TfWM.

If its been lost or damaged, you'll have to pay £7.50 for a replacement card. If its been stolen, you'll need a crime reference number from the police to get a free replacement.

https://www.tfwm.org.uk/swift-and-tickets/manage-your-swift-card/replace-a-lost-or-stolen-swift-card/

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk