News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Employee/Work Shuttles

Started by IMarkeh, November 18, 2021, 09:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B61 ANDREW

Does any one have any info on Johnsons M95 service ,going by the timings it's definately a "shuttle" .  :D

JPC

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on January 23, 2022, 03:53:32 PM
Does any one have any info on Johnsons M95 service ,going by the timings it's definately a "shuttle" .  :D
Car park shuttle for the Covid Megalab staff in Leamington Spa I believe.
NX Cov were operating this (usually with a B7RLE) up until some point during Xmas/New Year.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: JPC on January 23, 2022, 06:31:16 PM
Car park shuttle for the Covid Megalab staff in Leamington Spa I believe.

Thank you JPC.  I gather that Johnsons latest aquisition can usually be found on this working.

karl724223

Does pensnett Saturday only staff bus shuttle count running from the garage to Russell's hall hospital for its drivers

IMarkeh

Quote from: Hector on January 22, 2022, 11:02:54 PM
An internal shuttle operates between County Hospital, Stafford and Royal Stoke University Hospital. The service is operated by ABC Supreme Coaches, Stoke
Added, thank you

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on January 23, 2022, 03:53:32 PM
Are there any timings online or just any information at all? All that I can find online is that there is a shuttle in place. Nothing more than that.

Quote from: karl724223 on January 24, 2022, 03:59:39 PM
Does pensnett Saturday only staff bus shuttle count running from the garage to Russell's hall hospital for its drivers
Unlikely. Is it staff only? Does it have workings both ways or is it just 2 trips in the early morning like the Wolverhampton ones?

Wumpty

Quote from: karl724223 on January 24, 2022, 03:59:39 PM
I'd class that as a shuttle, yes!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: IMarkeh on January 25, 2022, 01:45:12 AM
Are there any timings online or just any information at all? All that I can find online is that there is a shuttle in place. Nothing more than that.
Check Johnsons on Bustimes.  The service is not listed on the timetable page but you can scroll down the list of  vehicles to check which bus is on the M95.  Its usually right at the bottom of the list  !!  !! 

IMarkeh

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on January 25, 2022, 09:06:18 AM
Check Johnsons on Bustimes.  The service is not listed on the timetable page but you can scroll down the list of  vehicles to check which bus is on the M95.  Its usually right at the bottom of the list  !!  !!
Added in, thank you.

karl724223

QuoteUnlikely. Is it staff only? Does it have workings both ways or is it just 2 trips in the early morning like the Wolverhampton ones?

pn staff bus on Saturday runs every 20 min from 11 to 1630 doing garage to hospital and back for drivers only to get connecting buses to dudlay Stourbridge and merry hill also drivers can catch this bus back from the hospital to garage

IMarkeh

Quote from: karl724223 on January 25, 2022, 05:53:57 PM
pn staff bus on Saturday runs every 20 min from 11 to 1630 doing garage to hospital and back for drivers only to get connecting buses to dudlay Stourbridge and merry hill also drivers can catch this bus back from the hospital to garage
Is there any information online about it?

Dom

Quote from: IMarkeh on January 26, 2022, 06:00:32 AM
Is there any information online about it?

Why would there be? It's ran for employees of the company that runs it...

IMarkeh

Quote from: Dom on January 26, 2022, 10:16:27 AM
Why would there be? It's ran for employees of the company that runs it...
Some of them still have information online and it is one of the requirements that I have put on whether the service can go onto the list. Even if it just tracks on bustimes, that's fine.

Wumpty

Quote from: IMarkeh on January 27, 2022, 07:42:09 AM
Some of them still have information online and it is one of the requirements that I have put on whether the service can go onto the list. Even if it just tracks on bustimes, that's fine.

Fair comment :)
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk