News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Service 29 vandalism and anti-social behaviour affecting Walsall buses

Started by I love Walsall buses, October 25, 2021, 07:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

hlliwmai

Tony

Tony

winston

Wba_lad

Quote from: Jack on January 25, 2024, 07:03:01 PMI agree, never heard someone sound immature and childish over a tender finishing early. I also agree, i'm sure the regular passngers won't be happy, i'm sure they wasn't happy enough when Chaserider stopped running till 6pm because of a minority.

Maybe Chaserider should've looked into what they was getting themselves into before chickening out!
How do you know Chaserider "chickened out" not being funny transport for West Midlands could of said we need you to run the full journeys now, or they could of said we are no longer letting you oporate it due to not doing the full journeys, you don't know if anything the user your calling immature, childish would definitely know a lot more about this than you, not being funny 19 is a dangerous route and I feel sorry for anyone who takes the route on falling into this trap, you have clearly never been on the 19 route do you don't know what it's like, I have been on board a bus when it's window was smashed it's not nice scares you to be honest at first, and when I've been on a bus you see kids no older than 11/12 standing on the corner of roads picking up bricks and launching them at buses passing, on a number of occasions these bricks hit the buses but luckily never smashed the window but left marks it's a good job it didn't smash as a elderly passenger would of been seriously hurt, and as for you saying "say that to the locals" some of the locals have said they agree with stopping the buses at a certain time because of a thing called HEALTH AND SAFETY. A few passengers have actually said they wouldn't blame them if they stopped running the buses. Yes I know it's not their fault and not fair on them but blame the little 💩s who see smashing windows on buses and cars fun, 

Jack

Quote from: Wba_lad on January 26, 2024, 06:49:22 PMHow do you know Chaserider "chickened out" not being funny transport for West Midlands could of said we need you to run the full journeys now, or they could of said we are no longer letting you oporate it due to not doing the full journeys, you don't know if anything the user your calling immature, childish would definitely know a lot more about this than you, not being funny 19 is a dangerous route and I feel sorry for anyone who takes the route on falling into this trap, you have clearly never been on the 19 route do you don't know what it's like, I have been on board a bus when it's window was smashed it's not nice scares you to be honest at first, and when I've been on a bus you see kids no older than 11/12 standing on the corner of roads picking up bricks and launching them at buses passing, on a number of occasions these bricks hit the buses but luckily never smashed the window but left marks it's a good job it didn't smash as a elderly passenger would of been seriously hurt, and as for you saying "say that to the locals" some of the locals have said they agree with stopping the buses at a certain time because of a thing called HEALTH AND SAFETY. A few passengers have actually said they wouldn't blame them if they stopped running the buses. Yes I know it's not their fault and not fair on them but blame the little 💩s who see smashing windows on buses and cars fun,
I suggest you quote that to the other people who also told the said person that his attitude was childish.

And quite clearly it's been ended why an earth have you decided to kick your toys out the pram?

I've been on buses where stuffs been thrown at them, you don't see NX pulling off a service because of a minority do you.

Wba_lad

Quote from: Jack on January 26, 2024, 07:06:27 PMI suggest you quote that to the other people who also told the said person that his attitude was childish.

And quite clearly it's been ended why an earth have you decided to kick your toys out the pram?

I've been on buses where stuffs been thrown at them, you don't see NX pulling off a service because of a minority do you.
FYI, I'm pretty sure Nx pulled off the 19 did they or did they not?? Because all their drivers was happy to get rid of it 

Jack

Quote from: Wba_lad on January 26, 2024, 07:24:48 PMFYI, I'm pretty sure Nx pulled off the 19 did they or did they not?? Because all their drivers was happy to get rid of it
The tender finished. 

Could you not read where Admin in blue ink said the end of topic?

hlliwmai

Quote from: Jack on January 26, 2024, 07:26:17 PMThe tender finished.

Could you not read where Admin in blue ink said the end of topic?

And yet you kept spouting your gob!  

Jack

Quote from: hlliwmai on January 26, 2024, 07:42:58 PMAnd yet you kept spouting your gob! 
As did you after Tony told you off, I was replying to someone else who didn't read what was said in blue ink either!

Westy

Calm down guys.

I can't be the only one who doesn't want to see this thread closed, as in the main, it's an interesting topic!

Stu

Quote from: Westy on January 26, 2024, 07:58:01 PMCalm down guys.

I can't be the only one who doesn't want to see this thread closed, as in the main, it's an interesting topic!

I agree.

This is a final warning to ALL members, any further bickering will see action taken.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Coventrybususer95

Could TFWM not have an on demand service for a replacement of the 29 and have a travel safety officer on board the service 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk