News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus breakdown experiences

Started by Stu, July 07, 2012, 07:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnoc

4373 has decided to break down on the worst bit of Stoney Lane.

Stu

Diamond 30008 has expired in Acocks Green village, it, and its accompanying recovery truck, blocking the bus stop outside the Inn On The Green.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

WMT3000

Just seen 6702 behind a tow truck on hobs moat rd approaching the wheatsheaf.

John

4431 broken down at the middle stop on Colmore Row earlier this afternoon. Causing quite s bit of congestion as some buses could not pull into their stops, especially then a 83/9 was laying over, and a 101 was on stand. An engineer came with 4174 (still displaying 97) and got it going again

Michael Bevan

7 branded 4815 broke down earlier just outside of Five Ways. Was Operating a Rail Replacement from Wolverhampton to Birmingham however an alarm kept going off every five minutes and garage told him to stop as soon as he told them.

Dylanbusboy45

First 33042 was broken down on Smallbrook Queensay for around 2 hours this morning.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Stu on March 25, 2016, 02:42:30 PM
Diamond 30008 has expired in Acocks Green village, it, and its accompanying recovery truck, blocking the bus stop outside the Inn On The Green.

The breakdown truck broke down too?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

CL

There was a BY Omnilink, one of the 17**s - with its hazards on and an engineer in attendance, on Vyse Street (8C side) - around 0830 this morning. Gone by 0900 after a round trip on the 16.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

WMT3000

Diamond 30209 broken down in Stone Cross. Rotala van parked behind.

CL

3225. Broken down on Newhall Hill. I presume this caused the MMC/3301 diversion what I mentioned in the Diversions thread? ???
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Niall

4675 was being hooked up to Mansfield truck on the Soho Rd in Handsworth (11C direction) when I passed at 1:50 this afternoon.
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

Michael Bevan

4855 was broken down at Pheasey earlier on PB33. What made me laugh is that the engineer came in 4777 with "Not In Service" "Bus On Route Test" displayed. I know why 4777 had that up, the engineer probably didn't check the blinds.

Trident 4609

4551 is/was broken down at Lichfield Rd, Wood End. Was working a 59 at the time. It was there when i went past just before 9am. Don't know if it is still there.

A AG 45** Gemini, 11 Branded was broken down on Stoney Lane at the Yew Tree on the 11C earlier.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

JoNi

De Courcey Trident 812 broken down on parking stand in middle Pool Meadow.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk