News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

The New NXWM App

Started by PinkBus, November 01, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike K

It was at it again this evening at the Sheepcote St stop. Three versions of the truth to choose from - the stop was showing the next 23 due in 1 minute, the old app 2 minutes, and the new app 9 minutes - despite the tracker on the new app showing that the bus was only a couple of hundred yards away.

The bus turned up within 1 minute.

I hope the new version when released has some of the look and feel of the old one. Whilst the bus tracking feature is good, the old app was much easier to use in my opinion.

GeminiFan1991

This new map feature seems quite nifty, makes judging running for the bus easier ;)

It would seems as though some of the problems come from the fact that the app doesn't seemingly update while the bus is on the move ? Do you have to manually refresh the stop to constantly track the bus ?
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Mike K

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on January 30, 2019, 06:28:04 PM
This new map feature seems quite nifty, makes judging running for the bus easier ;)

It would seems as though some of the problems come from the fact that the app doesn't seemingly update while the bus is on the move ? Do you have to manually refresh the stop to constantly track the bus ?

No, the tracking updates itself and the app auto refreshes. It seems to work pretty well at some stops, but is way out on others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk