News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Snap.

Started by 2206, September 22, 2018, 06:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just noticed this.
Never heard of this before, seems the Birmingham services have recently been set up.
On Demand coach travel between Birmingham (Aston Uni/Bullring/Moseley/Selly Oak and B'ham Uni//Bournville (Cadbury World/Kings Norton) and London/Worcester/Oxford/Bristol - £5.00 a seat.
Has anyone see any of these and seen what there passenger loads are like?
There website does say they use - Birmingham International Coaches, Astons Coaches, Johnsons Coaches, Prospect Coches, Solus Coaches and Travel Decourcey.
https://www.getasnap.com/
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

CL

Easentially another form of Vamooz by the looks of it.

My mates had received vouchers for Snap in their gifted University welcome boxes
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Dylanbusboy45

I saw one near Kings Norton a few weeks ago. It was a Oxford Bus Company Blue Volvo B11RT Plaxton Elite i

Kevin

Quote from: CL on September 22, 2018, 06:32:58 PM
Easentially another form of Vamooz by the looks of it.

My mates had received vouchers for Snap in their gifted University welcome boxes

They are really pushing it on the students this year from what I've heard
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Dylanbusboy45

Yes it was one of those I saw so probably the usual coach for the service

I see they've just added a new service to that as well. It didn't show up last time I looked at the list of destinations from Birmingham a few hours ago.
Birmingham City Centre to Leicester.
Also calling at Bordesley Green (Charles Road) and the Poolway Shopping Centre.
Seems to only operate on Fridays and Saturdays.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

DJ

I'm not sure if they still have it as an offer, but there was a discount code for a free return journey available, so I'm heading to London and back on Saturday 6th October. I'll post here with my opinions on their service, and I'll compare them to using National Express since I'm getting a coach down there the weekend before too.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on September 22, 2018, 07:05:53 PM
I saw one near Kings Norton a few weeks ago. It was a Oxford Bus Company Blue Volvo B11RT Plaxton Elite i

I have seen a couple of Oxford vehicles on the M5 over the last few weeks. I wondered what they were doing !! [ EF14OXF and XS63OXF ].

mikestone

Norton was warning against using  the site when the thread first started and still is - I would have thought that a major problem for this kind of operation?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk