News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

West Midlands Railway

Started by Stu, December 09, 2017, 12:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

Quote from: Solo1 on June 21, 2018, 11:11:36 AM
how many are at soho  & how many are going to.be at duddeston when ts built

The July edition of Modern Railways has a special feature on the Midlands which stretches to about 30 pages.  It states that the 730s will be maintained at Duddeston which will be built on railway land alongside the Cross City line.  It will be a 4-road depot with entrances at both ends and will have a wheel lathe.  Soho will become more of a stabling and servicing place.

BK63 YWP

The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

The Real 4778

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on June 21, 2018, 10:37:25 PM
350s at soho perhaps?

They won't be reallocated to SI, but there's nothing to say that West Midlands local finishers won't receive servicing and cleaning there.
Don't you start.

Bob

Anyone know why the 610am Cannock to New St was cancelled today???

Tony

Quote from: Bob on June 25, 2018, 05:58:05 PM
Anyone know why the 610am Cannock to New St was cancelled today???

Can blame West Midlands Trains today.

Member of the train crew not available. It started at Walsall

Bob

Quote from: Tony on June 25, 2018, 06:43:59 PM
Can blame West Midlands Trains today.

Member of the train crew not available. It started at Walsall

A lot of people rely on that . I was lucky i just went to our local satellite office and it means only 1 day in brum this week

Sh4318

Quote from: Bob on June 25, 2018, 06:59:27 PM
A lot of people rely on that . I was lucky i just went to our local satellite office and it means only 1 day in brum this week

You know you can email or tweet them regarding complaints, right? Just wanted to make sure you realised that was an option.
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Tony

Quote from: Sh4318 on June 25, 2018, 07:06:02 PM
You know you can email or tweet them regarding complaints, right? Just wanted to make sure you realised that was an option.

But that's not as good fun as looking for cancelled trains on line and complaining even though you never intended catching it anyway

Bob

I was waiting at Landywood Tony! Wondered why the car park was empty then saw someone coming down from the platform and they told me. I did check on trainline just to make sure

BK63 YWP

Don't forget Delay Repay from 15 mins after the intended departure
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Kevin

Quote from: Bob on June 25, 2018, 06:59:27 PM
A lot of people rely on that .....

A lot of people rely on most trains. That's how public transport works
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Bob

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on June 25, 2018, 08:08:31 PM
Don't forget Delay Repay from 15 mins after the intended departure

Does it apply to cancellations or just late trains also hows it work with swift?

Bob

Just tried to do delay repay. Entered that i have a swift...and it wont let you proceed without entering cost of journey as it appears on your ticket? Errrrm it doesnt!

D10

Quote from: Bob on June 25, 2018, 10:34:35 PM
Just tried to do delay repay. Entered that i have a swift...and it wont let you proceed without entering cost of journey as it appears on your ticket? Errrrm it doesnt!

I have a Swift monthly DD ticket and put the monthly cost in and they accept this and work out the compensation due. Not sure if that is any use?

Bob

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk