News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

West Midlands Railway

Started by Stu, December 09, 2017, 12:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Roy on March 30, 2022, 04:20:37 PM
Due to faults on the trains that serve the Stourbridge Junction – Stourbridge Town route, buses will run in place of trains until Friday 8 April inclusive.   

Stick a 172 on there ;)
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

RW

Passed a single WMR coach on low loader heading North on M5 at Bristol on Tuesday. Not a driving unit and didn't have time to see whether it was part of a diesel or electric unit.

Possibly from a 196 as saw a pic of one at Donnington RFT missing a couple of coaches

Solo1

Who running the Stourbridge shuttle replacement bus

Tony

Quote from: RW on March 31, 2022, 08:22:18 AM
Passed a single WMR coach on low loader heading North on M5 at Bristol on Tuesday. Not a driving unit and didn't have time to see whether it was part of a diesel or electric unit.

It was a carriage of 196113

RW

Thanks for that Tony. Do you know where it's likely destination was?

JIM H

Destination for 196113 is likely to be Donnington Railfreight terminal. Several Class 196's have arrived there before forwarding to Tyseley for acceptance. 2 carriages from 196113 have already been seen at Donnington.

RW

Thanks Jim. Any idea when they are supposed to start in service?

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Solo1 on March 31, 2022, 12:43:58 PMWho running the Stourbridge shuttle replacement bus

Today on the working were  Streetlite SK68TWN and Transit X16STB.  HTH. 

the trainbasher

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on April 05, 2022, 04:14:50 PMToday on the working were  Streetlite SK68TWN and Transit X16STB.  HTH.

X16STB is according to busdata owned by Hanif, Dudley (WM)
SK68TWN is according to busdata owned by AA Minibus, Halesowen (WM)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: the trainbasher on April 05, 2022, 04:51:43 PMX16STB is according to busdata owned by Hanif, Dudley (WM)
SK68TWN is according to busdata owned by AA Minibus, Halesowen (WM)

Thanks for the extra info . There seem to be more and more vehicles running about in "all over white". 

Stuharris 6360

Bus replacement on the Stourbridge Town branch is now expected until at least 23rd April.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Solo1

@the trainbasher @B61 ANDREW  thanks for info I thought Streetlite was owned Brit coaches who use someone's yard to park

the trainbasher

Quote from: Solo1 on April 07, 2022, 10:22:01 PM@the trainbasher @B61 ANDREW  thanks for info I thought Streetlite was owned Brit coaches who use someone's yard to park

Yeah, AA Minibus, Halesowen. Fleetname Brit Coaches

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

Quote from: the trainbasher on April 07, 2022, 10:43:21 PMYeah, AA Minibus, Halesowen. Fleetname Brit Coaches
@thetrainbaser thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk