News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles (Reports Only/No Comments)

Started by Ashley 60171, January 16, 2016, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

6776 has the standard red fare chart on the window; vice silver fare chart
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

CL

4801 has a round interior mirror as opposed to the 'standard' rectangular shape..
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Jack6101

Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Sh4318

4256's rear dot matrix isn't working correctly, displaying rubbish and flickering on and off.
4741 is missing an offside fleet number
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

4521 has a moquette seat cushion at the back of the lower deck with the grey and red dot moquette.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Gareth

Noticed today that 4484 has a 'Built in Britain' sticker added. Someone needs a geography lesson I think. 😝

Mike K

Quote from: Gareth on January 20, 2017, 12:31:22 PM
Noticed today that 4484 has a 'Built in Britain' sticker added. Someone needs a geography lesson I think. 😝

I guess the body is built in Britain, even if the chassis isn't.

MW

Quote from: Mike K on January 20, 2017, 03:56:49 PM
I guess the body is built in Britain, even if the chassis isn't.

After doing some research, Northern Ireland as a land doesn't count as Britain, although the people of Northern Ireland can choose to identify as British or Irish or both.

Great Britain is England, Scotland & Wales as far as I understand. UK stands for 'The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland'.

So the sticker should say Built in UK. I think it's intended as a joke.

Mike K

Quote from: MW on January 20, 2017, 04:10:45 PM
After doing some research, Northern Ireland as a land doesn't count as Britain, although the people of Northern Ireland can choose to identify as British or Irish or both.

Great Britain is England, Scotland & Wales as far as I understand. UK stands for 'The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland'.

So the sticker should say Built in UK. I think it's intended as a joke.

You've got too much time on your hands MW. But thanks for that geography lesson. 😉

Hayley1985

Not sure if it's an oddity or it's gonna happen to all the hybrids but 5503 now has the top back window visible from the outside, as before it was covered in the 'Turning Birmingham Green' vinyl.

Stu

6846 doesn't appear to be tracking on the app still.

It did arrive pretty much on time this morning at the Swan Island stop (Broadyates Road!) towards city, though the RTI display and app were only showing timetabled departure (08:22).

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tony

Quote from: Stu on January 30, 2017, 06:48:14 PM
6846 doesn't appear to be tracking on the app still.

It did arrive pretty much on time this morning at the Swan Island stop (Broadyates Road!) towards city, though the RTI display and app were only showing timetabled departure (08:22).

It's not the bus, it's an error with the data, none of the short X1s are tracking at the moment only the full journeys

Stu

Quote from: Tony on January 30, 2017, 07:48:00 PM
It's not the bus, it's an error with the data, none of the short X1s are tracking at the moment only the full journeys

Ah thanks, it must just be a coincidence then that the couple of times I've noticed that journey not tracking has been operated by 6846!  :D
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Dom

4679 has a moquette seat cushion at the back of the lower deck with the grey and red dot moquette.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk