News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles (Reports Only/No Comments)

Started by Ashley 60171, January 16, 2016, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoNi

4691 has had masking smaller than the display for many years. Look at the photo page and you will see it was on the 1 to Willenhall in 2009!

AndrewLee

Dom

Quote from: AndrewLee on December 15, 2016, 01:24:12 PM
6711 (I think) branding states the bus goes "INTU" Merry Hill...

And? Thats correct. Merry Hill Shopping Centre is owned by Intu.

Stu

Quote from: Dom on December 15, 2016, 01:33:29 PM

It was a 'pun'  ::)

Quote from: AndrewLee on December 15, 2016, 01:24:12 PM
6711 (I think) branding states the bus goes "INTU" Merry Hill...

:D
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

AndrewLee

Quote from: Dom on December 15, 2016, 01:33:29 PM

Did not realise this. Can't believe I still exist without this information 😇

Dom

Quote from: AndrewLee on December 17, 2016, 09:31:20 AM
Did not realise this. Can't believe I still exist without this information 😇

Tbf my pun counter was a bit off lol. Fair enough, quite punny it was.

GeminiFan1991

Just seen a photo of Flickr of 6838 and the side branding of the X61 it says "to & rom city centre"
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Westy

37351ml

Someone has ripped out the USB ports on the last few back rows of seats and etched Ronnies upstairs nearside window. >:(

BU07 LGO

Quote from: 37351ml on January 06, 2017, 08:06:37 AM
Someone has ripped out the USB ports on the last few back rows of seats and etched Ronnies upstairs nearside window. >:(

You forgot to mention the bus :p

Tony

B.C Driver

Sickening. And what's the betting that whoever did it also had an out of date pass / ticket.
4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

Tony

Quote from: B.C Driver on January 06, 2017, 12:02:38 PM
Sickening. And what's the betting that whoever did it also had an out of date pass / ticket.

Being fixed tonight

Squiz1971

Some people have no respect for public property  :( >:( Out of all the new platty's they have to vandalise Ronnie's remembrance bus 6832. Lets hope the CCTV has picked up the scumbag who did this & make them pay for the damage. I agree it is probably someone who fudges the system with dodgy/invalid tickets @B.C Driver but still they should still respect NXWM and they new buses but sadly a lot of todays generation don't give a toss

Dom

Quote from: Squiz1971 on January 06, 2017, 12:22:19 PM
Some people have no respect for public property  :( >:( Out of all the new platty's they have to vandalise Ronnie's remembrance bus 6832. Lets hope the CCTV has picked up the scumbag who did this & make them pay for the damage. I agree it is probably someone who fudges the system with dodgy/invalid tickets @B.C Driver but still they should still respect NXWM and they new buses but sadly a lot of todays generation don't give a toss

You mention how it had to be 6832, do you really think they give a shit? The type of people who do this are the sort of smoke drugs, blasts music out, uses out of date tickets and just try and destroy anything they can. They wouldn't think, oh theres that bus thats named after a bus Spotter, lets go destroy and break everything.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk