News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles (Reports Only/No Comments)

Started by Ashley 60171, January 16, 2016, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnoc

Lukeee

Quote from: Ronnoc on October 27, 2016, 10:33:18 PM
Pretty weird, 4698 isn't like that.

4698 was a demonstrator, when new it also had the older seat pattern, red headlight clusters and I believe a trident engine

Tony

Quote from: Lukeee on October 27, 2016, 11:01:52 PM
4698 was a demonstrator, when new it also had the older seat pattern, red headlight clusters and I believe a trident engine

And it had the luggage rack ticket machine, but it was moved a few years ago

John

4812 is missing its halo around the destination
4854 is missing its upper deck front window price branding
4972 is missing its rear lower deck window branding

JoNi

Squiz1971

6721 drivers side rear light cluster has only half of its lights illuminated noticed today on Bull St

JoNi

2235 fleet number on nearside is thicker font! (I'm sure there is a more suitable word!)

Tony

Quote from: JoNi on November 01, 2016, 03:07:58 PM
2235 fleet number on nearside is thicker font! (I'm sure there is a more suitable word!)

No thicker than 2205-33, easy way to tell ones that have had the low carbon mods

JoNi

Eric Shaw

Thanks Tony for the info on 22XX fleet numbers. It would have been a difficult one to spot. I saw several of them in Solihull yesterday. I may have been mistaken but I thought 2207 had the thinner numbers.
Will other upgraded vehicles have the same treatment?

Tony

Quote from: Eric Shaw on November 03, 2016, 07:34:22 PM
Thanks Tony for the info on 22XX fleet numbers. It would have been a difficult one to spot. I saw several of them in Solihull yesterday. I may have been mistaken but I thought 2207 had the thinner numbers.
Will other upgraded vehicles have the same treatment?

Possibly, I think on one of the early ones done, Plaxtons forgot to reinstate the number after replacing that panel, possibly that one

John

John

6822 has no nearside fleetnumber

2213 has lost its rear window branding on the larger window

Michael Bevan

6816 is missing the red line at the front, under the name.
6817 is missing it's fleet number on the left hand side.

Michael Bevan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk