News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles (Reports Only/No Comments)

Started by Ashley 60171, January 16, 2016, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Since moving recently, have been using the 900 and 957 a lot, in particular I seem to get 6715 a lot on the 957, and the on-bus audio/visual announcements to the best of my knowledge have not worked on any journey I've been on.

I must admit that the audio announcements are not as annoying as I thought they would be to a regular passenger, but then again I only travel four stops anyway!  :D
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

JoNi

Keep your ears peeled sometimes the announcements only operate on one deck!

Ashley 60171

Rear displays are blank on a few WN B7RLE's at the moment.

2022, 2026, 2069, 2070

Also 2066's side destination display is abit wonky as the first digit of the route number is partially obscured.

Behind the cab on 2071, to the right of the big screen there are or should be about 6 or 7 wooden nut type things that must support the cab structure. These have been replaced with just 2 shiny plastic nails.

Quote from: Sayeed on February 24, 2016, 08:31:25 PM
Is it 4198 and 4428? If so, it's been like that for a year
4198 still has that. Its on the 129 today.
Crimson 4635 has the grey dot moquette on the priority seats on the lower deck.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Michael Bevan

I was on 6758 earlier and for some reason, the announcement system displayed "Walsall Road, Booths Farm Rd" even though the X51 doesn't stop there!

Ashley 60171

829 missing drivers side and rear window 222 branding. The window looks like a replacement though.

CL

4827 has THREE interior fleetnumbers on the lower deck.. ::) A bit much if you'd ask me! :P
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

John

Two crimson buses with odd panel replacements. I realise that the first priority is to get buses back on the road, but it lets down the new image

4844 now has an offside front bumper replaced with one off a MK1 Enviro400. The lines are different between models, and it looks terrible. A few of the Sutton buses also have these bumpers

4872 has a bright red replacement offside rear light panel

Tony

Any missing route branding vinyls reported on here are now on order and should be fitted soon, so keep the reports coming

Quote from: Tony on May 20, 2016, 08:18:09 PM
Any missing route branding vinyls reported on here are now on order and should be fitted soon, so keep the reports coming
4507 is missing part of its halo around the front destination display.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

BU07 LGO

6738 missing part of its "halo" 4863 missing its too though cant be too far off a repaint?

Ronnoc

4673 is missing the yellow branding sticker for it's curve underneath the driver's front window at the front.
6128 needs a bit of a tidy up on its right side, it needs a new yellow strip and a fleetnumber.

busboy31

4512 hasn't got a branding around the destination display

Trident 4609

Not a major one, but just noticed as 4310 passed me, it has had a replacement panel on the offside which means the 'West Midlands' part of the fleetname is missing.

Also, 4540 has seat in TWM moquette (Looks like it's original seat cover that hasn't been recovered in grey dot)

Westy

Not sure where to put this but has 4128 been repainted into red white final version as I thought I saw it this morning?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk