News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles (Reports Only/No Comments)

Started by Ashley 60171, January 16, 2016, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BU07 LGO

4033s Hanover input screen is above the drivers can window!

Squiz1971

Not sure if this is the right place but 4517 interior lights downstairs the 1 by the emergency exit to the back window is not working and the cover on the other side is showing the wiring as it is not flush with the roof. Saw these issues when I was on it on the 11C earlier

MW

Quote from: BU07 LGO on April 06, 2016, 12:33:14 PM
4033s Hanover input screen is above the drivers can window!

That was the first refurb wasn't it? Yeah I found it easier there. Don't have to get out of the seat lol. That one rattled loads when I had it.

busboy31

4855 has two Network West Midlands logos on the front.

BU07 LGO

Quote from: MW on April 06, 2016, 01:19:22 PM
That was the first refurb wasn't it? Yeah I found it easier there. Don't have to get out of the seat lol. That one rattled loads when I had it.

Yeah it was quite useful lol, yeah it made some weird creaking noises, sounded like the suspension? then the panel by the bulkhead dropped off as I got back to Walsall!

winston

Can we please keep the 'Oddities' thread clear of general discussion and just log oddities for NX Management use to rectify, Thanks, Winston

WB Crimson 4761 not looking so pretty anymore as the O/S advert boards have been turned around.

busboy31

4857's front logo looks just exactly the same as the old liveried version of 4817.

Adam 404

4220's rear destination blind is stuck on "0"
4418's rear destination Bind has permanently got squiggles on it.

busboy31

4738 has the same N/S frames as the BX09 fleet

Dom

4599 is missing the halo part of its 529 branding.

Squiz1971

BC 4946's rear fleet number is not in the usual font as the 4's finish on the downward line of the 4

Michael Bevan

4501's side destination is stuck on "Not In Service".

Tony

Postings seem to have slowed down on here a bit. I know the garages have been told of everything that deserves correcting, so have they all done a good job or are there still a lot of non-working Destinations, odd seat cushions and weird livery variations out there?

Trident 4609

Quote from: Tony on April 27, 2016, 01:58:22 PM
Postings seem to have slowed down on here a bit. I know the garages have been told of everything that deserves correcting, so have they all done a good job or are there still a lot of non-working Destinations, odd seat cushions and weird livery variations out there?

Could you pass this one on @Tony ?

The displays on the 69 are not programmed properly (On all the 69's i've seen since WN took over on Monday). When it is supposed to show the New Invention via point, the destination completley blanks off before switching back to the next via point. 4549 doesn't blank off like the others but the New Invention via point is missing. It just switches between 'Via Beechdale' and Via New Cross Hosp.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk