News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles (Reports Only/No Comments)

Started by Ashley 60171, January 16, 2016, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squiz1971

2231 missing rear fleet number & there is another 1 or 2 the same not sure of fleet numbers

The Real 4778

Don't you start.

CL

One of BC's 46** on the BR(61) this morning; noticed the display was inverted, and looked like this:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122377951@N02/25421876866/in/dateposted/
Would've posted an attachment, although it wouldn't let me.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Gareth

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on March 03, 2016, 09:10:19 PM
Any chance of 9 branding for 3301

Why spoil the smart look of the bus!
I'm not a fan of branding, however I do realise that it works and that the current style of the branding on new livery buses is the best it's looked for years. But leave 3301 be. It would also have to have branding specially made to a new design for its unique body style.

Jack6101

829 is missing it rear 222 branding and the back display does not work
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Jack6101

4703 is missing its front logos and 4714 missing its drivers side logos and 4709
Local routes
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Westy

When I hear mention of 4714, I always think of the VR that Aston Manor has. :)

CL

Not really an oddity as such, but should be easily rectified with a jiggle/push: 2152's rear ad is out of it's slider/border/frame - whatever you'd call it.

Photo: https://flic.kr/p/EQaJge
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Jack6101

4977 missing its drivers side window branding and6121 missing it branding above the driver
Local routes

John

Squiz1971

4697 is another bus with hieroglyphics for the bottom scrolling destination saw it in town 9:30ish this morning NIS but with the gibberish scrolling across

Jack6101

4708 drivers side fleet name is in a different place if you look on johns photo
Local routes

4755 Dudley rd branded
On the back screen it mentions the 87 goes to bearwood with a shopping bag on it ,bit of a boo boo there

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk