News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles (Reports Only/No Comments)

Started by Ashley 60171, January 16, 2016, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quite a few of our Sutton branded buses are missing their upper deck front window branding (I will get the fleetnumbers of some when I get home), as well as 4938 missing the £12.60 on the upper deck too.

4934 is missing the front half of its nearside ticket branding above the door.

4846 is missing the Every 10 Minutes green circle on the nearside. I'm sure there is one with the offside branding missing

4863 is missing the blue branding around the destination display

Dom

John

Quote from: John on February 24, 2016, 05:07:11 PM
Quite a few of our Sutton branded buses are missing their upper deck front window branding

4917, 4921, 4923, 4924 and 4926

busboy31

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on February 24, 2016, 07:02:32 PM
That has existed ever since they were at PE!

The LED destination equipment has two settings which should change automatically, a bright 'day' setting and a duller 'night' setting. These vehicles are obviously not changing when they should.
Keep the list coming!

Squiz1971

The rear fleet number on I think 4375 has large spaces between the numbers noticed it last week

RS

London Euston

RS

4924 has it upper deck front windscreen branding missing and its desti display is dull
London Euston

Jack6101

4968 missing its branding around the front led and 4967 missing it branding on upstairs window
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

John

Quote from: RS on February 24, 2016, 07:31:12 PM
4924 has it upper deck front windscreen branding missing and its desti display is dull

It is only the way that your camera has captured the LEDs, that is why it appears dull. I'm pretty sure that none of our Sutton buses has a front LED display that dull

Trident 4609

RS

Quote from: John on February 24, 2016, 07:43:28 PM
It is only the way that your camera has captured the LEDs, that is why it appears dull. I'm pretty sure that none of our Sutton buses has a front LED display that dull
@John before I took it the display was dull as I checked
London Euston

Sayeed

Quote from: Chris on February 24, 2016, 08:22:24 PM
Some of pn tridents a 41** and  a 44** the via part of the blind does scroll english just weird symbols not sure on the fleet number

Is it 4198 and 4428? If so, it's been like that for a year
Век живи - век учись

Tony

Please, don't post things without fleetnumbers, and don't post pointless replies here, it means the oddities are harder to find and might get missed!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk