News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Harry Shaw Coaches (Coventry)

Started by James4368, July 17, 2015, 08:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kernow dave

Hi Tony many thanks for the prompt reply. Do you happen to know if BF15LBO is still with the fleet, I know that it has been reregistered?

Tony

Quote from: kernow dave on April 14, 2020, 09:57:32 AM
Hi Tony many thanks for the prompt reply. Do you happen to know if BF15LBO is still with the fleet, I know that it has been reregistered?

That one is HST11

kernow dave

Tony sorry to be a pain, but this leaves me with YN16UAD, again I know to be reregistered but suspect has left the fleet.

The rest of the fleet seems to be correct and you are more than welcome to use the data if it helps.

Best wishes.

Tony

Quote from: kernow dave on April 14, 2020, 10:29:56 AM
Tony sorry to be a pain, but this leaves me with YN16UAD, again I know to be reregistered but suspect has left the fleet.

The rest of the fleet seems to be correct and you are more than welcome to use the data if it helps.

Best wishes.

It is  MIL 2410 with Milligan, Mauchline

bensweeney14

HST11 and H5 HST are currently at Coventry too.

Stoke On Trent have its either 4 or 5 Expat Mercedes Tourismo's currently whilst Coventry have the Stoke Scania Irizars, YR17CYH etc.
Regards, Ben.
My Transport Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/92414404@N08/

bensweeney14

Day trips and holidays cancelled till 22nd July. It's a sad time for the coach industry it really is.
Regards, Ben.
My Transport Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/92414404@N08/

Sandy Lane

Vehicle movements seen this morning. One of the YN15 plates was driven into the HS yard this morning and about 10 mins later one of the HST plates was driven out.

Hector

I overtook H5 HST on the M6 heading north near junction 13 just before 9.00 this morning

Pat

3 passed me heading North on the M6 between J9 & 10 around half 1 this afternoon.

Sandy Lane

B61 ANDREW

A nice bit of publicity for Harry Shaw coaches on BBC Breakfast TV this morning.  Some archive footage from a few years back too .

Sandy Lane

Hope HS is doing OK. I haven't seen them on the road for ages.

mikestone

One of the Rease Heath coaches seen passing Crewe station last week.

Sandy Lane

Quote from: Sandy Lane on March 16, 2022, 11:05:32 AMHope HS is doing OK. I haven't seen them on the road for ages.
The Mill Lane Coventry base seems quiet these days. Have they stopped using it?

Solo1

Quote from: Sandy Lane on July 14, 2022, 07:17:48 AMThe Mill Lane Coventry base seems quiet these days. Have they stopped using it?
Still listed on vosa as a base for 30 vehicles 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk