News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Hansons

Started by Mike360, June 06, 2012, 03:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: pndriver on July 30, 2017, 09:54:50 PM
Company sold for £500,000, land purchased and rental buses purchased from hire company. Total cost £1.3m, diamond management already in place. 28 days remaining for Hansons, when time is up services will be split between tividale and Kidderminster. Half of current staff already handed notice in.

That's different to what I've been told, I have it on good authority that only 2 drivers have handed in their notice to date

ARBB

Quote from: Winston on July 31, 2017, 07:59:11 PM
That's different to what I've been told, I have it on good authority that only 2 drivers have handed in their notice to date

I have it from the drivers themselves

winston

Quote from: pndriver on July 31, 2017, 08:22:49 PM
I have it from the drivers themselves

I have it from senior management

ARBB

Quote from: Winston on July 31, 2017, 08:24:24 PM
I have it from senior management

I'm not going to argue with you, the drivers have said they've handed their notice in. Whether management say so or not is another case.

winston

Quote from: pndriver on July 31, 2017, 08:33:59 PM
I'm not going to argue with you, the drivers have said they've handed their notice in. Whether management say so or not is another case.

I'm mearly saying, from what I'm being told, whether or not half of the Hanson's drivers are saying they're intending to hand in their notices, they haven't actually done it yet. Only two have to date.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Winston on July 31, 2017, 08:47:41 PM
I'm mearly saying, from what I'm being told, whether or not half of the Hanson's drivers are saying they're intending to hand in their notices, they haven't actually done it yet. Only two have to date.

Probably the difference between what people say there are going to do on the spur of the moment and what they actually do.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

winston

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on July 31, 2017, 09:38:05 PM
Probably the difference between what people say there are going to do on the spur of the moment and what they actually do.

That was what I was getting at, based on the facts.

ARBB

OO4 going according to a driver at the meeting. Drivers can work to Hansons contracts under TUPE laws then will be transferred onto diamond contracts

Tony

New fleetnumbers are now on the main site.
http://wmbusphotos.com/Fleetchanges/Rotala.html

I'm currently working on the fleetlist

BK63 YWP

So Diamond brought all the vehicles will be interesting to see where they are deployed in regards to routes as once the operation is absorbed into the diamond fleet, interesting about the "stourbridge garage" does this mean diamond is keeping it, certainly would cut dead mileage for them
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

winston

Quote from: Chris on August 02, 2017, 08:05:02 PM
So Diamond brought all the vehicles will be interesting to see where they are deployed in regards to routes as once the operation is absorbed into the diamond fleet, interesting about the "stourbridge garage" does this mean diamond is keeping it, certainly would cut dead mileage for them

No, the Hanson's garage is only being retained short term & then will be sold.

Trident 4194

Just stick diamond logo on the front for the time being I guess like arrivas

Westy

How many liveries is that now for Diamond, including ex Arriva & now Hansons?

Are they actively repainting their vehicles as I keep seeing the odd Black Diamond knocking about in Walsall?

Think Ive seen Blue Diamond as well, but are there any Red Diamond still around?

Even Nx managed to repaint all their vehicles red & white quicker it seems!

Trident 4194

Quote from: Westy on August 02, 2017, 09:33:29 PM

Are they actively repainting their vehicles as I keep seeing the odd Black Diamond knocking about in Walsall?

Think Ive seen Blue Diamond as well, but are there any Red Diamond still around?

There are still black, and red diamond( only a few though now which probability don't have much life lefymt), arriva in the green, and then arriva in the green and white and now hansons who also have a few different liveries

winston

Quote from: Westy on August 02, 2017, 09:33:29 PM

Yes, the most recent repaint was 20538 last of the 03 plate Solo's in Black Diamond to be painted & prior to that 21006 & 21007 both ex Arriva livery. Plus Solo 20819 new Tividale addition, Solo 20857 new Redditch addition. Prior to that, you had the 56 plate Primo's returned to service from hire to Igo, Solo additions 20735-20745 & MPD 20543 re-instated, all of which were required as a result of the increase in tendered work from the end of April.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk