News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Hansons

Started by Mike360, June 06, 2012, 03:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

Don't forget that the new Bromsgrove station is due to open in the spring.  The route would need to be extended sometime from the present station to the new one which is further south.

JPC

It would be logic if '319' is going to be a two-hourly service between Bromsgrove Rail Station and Halesowen which, where it combines with 318, will enhance the service between Bromsgrove Rail and Catshill to hourly in the off peak.  I would be surprised if the Romsley area etc. gets anything better.

Hansons Buses Official

There is no longer a 319. It was originally a once a day alternative line of route out of Bromsgrove missing out the hospital.It  just remains on the registration system at TC.
There is no change to the number of journies that the 318 will do to the station, but a slight change to  the route to access the new station.J

Jay

My The Force Be With You PN Garage

https://www.flickr.com/photos/train_nut/

James4368

Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Trident 4194

Cedric

PD0001124/16 - HANSONS (WORDSLEY) LTD, 60A HAYES LANE, STOURBRIDGE, DY9 8RD

Variation Accepted: Operating between Stourbridge Bus Station and Bromsgrove Bus Station given service number 318/319 effective from 22-May-2016. To amend Route and Timetable.
diamond 8\10/125/292

Adam 404

Quote from: Hansons Buses Official on March 04, 2016, 07:14:30 PM
There is no longer a 319. It was originally a once a day alternative line of route out of Bromsgrove missing out the hospital.It  just remains on the registration system at TC.
There is no change to the number of journies that the 318 will do to the station, but a slight change to  the route to access the new station.J
Quote from: Cedric on March 21, 2016, 11:58:24 AM
PD0001124/16 - HANSONS (WORDSLEY) LTD, 60A HAYES LANE, STOURBRIDGE, DY9 8RD

Variation Accepted: Operating between Stourbridge Bus Station and Bromsgrove Bus Station given service number 318/319 effective from 22-May-2016. To amend Route and Timetable.

Quote from: Roy on March 03, 2016, 10:02:07 PM
Don't forget that the new Bromsgrove station is due to open in the spring.  The route would need to be extended sometime from the present station to the new one which is further south.

s94

Presume traffic and the roadworks around Quarry Bank High street/Mount Pleasant are causing significant delays today. Think I saw a hansons 208 use Coppice Lane instead of the high street to Merry Hill. Holiday traffic to merry hill probably not helping either.

Jay

My The Force Be With You PN Garage

https://www.flickr.com/photos/train_nut/

Stuharris 6360

Hansons 1522 currently on the 004 displaying on the rear display

SUBWAY - AIRPORT
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

s94

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on April 13, 2016, 12:08:43 PM
Hansons 1522 currently on the 004 displaying on the rear display

SUBWAY - AIRPORT
Saw this myself earlier. Thought I had been dropped in America somewhere lol. Had to have a little chuckle at it. :)

Reece

PD0001124/11 - HANSONS (WORDSLEY) LTD, 60A HAYES LANE, STOURBRIDGE, DY9 8RD
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Stourbridge, Bus Station and Stourbridge, Bus Station given service number 227 effective from 19-Jun-2016. To amend Timetable.

the trainbasher

For the fayre possibly

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Cheese

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 23, 2016, 06:48:43 PM
For the fayre possibly

'Tis indeed for the fayre, one day only extra 227 journeys.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk