News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

FMR B'ham routes

Started by winston, June 05, 2012, 01:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: jc on June 05, 2012, 10:49:20 PM
to get back on topic ...

The rumours are Worcester were to get more Gemini's to release there tridents 33401/2 to Redditch to convert the 146 to fully Trident/Low Floor operation ... and with the 143 there will be no need to worry about the emissions zone, as from july, it shouldnt come anywhere near it!!! The 143 is being cut back ... and will no longer run to Studley ...

Thanks jc, any idea where the extra Gemini's are due from? I.e. from within First Midlands Leicester or Northampton maybe

jc

I would say either Leicester or Northampton, however these are still just rumours ... but if the X7 and 4/4A rumour in Northampton is true then no doubt 32629/32630 could be the two to move over

John

Is a Dart on the 144 unusual. As 42219 was on there yesterday. I've only seen Trident's, the ex-Leicester Gemini, and the odd Enviro300 on the 144 before.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-s-91/7983177673/

Tomjusttom

A SLF Lance made it down to City on the 144 today

Tony

Quote from: Tomjusttom on September 14, 2012, 08:43:23 PM
A SLF Lance made it down to City on the 144 today

Yesterday on of the tridents was sat on Smallbrook Queensway in Birmingham for several hours waiting for a tow truck to take it back to Worcester, so they are no doubt one regular bus down at the moment

jc

Most of the Birmingham day boards should be decker, when the schools are in they will usually disappear to do them.

Darts, Lances and SLF Lances are unusual on the 144 but does happen when its needed, Centros and Solos are rare on the Birmingham section.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk