News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Coniston Coaches

Started by Matt, January 04, 2015, 02:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on July 23, 2019, 09:07:03 AM
As I said competition is competition but do it legitmately with full 70day notice.

Aqps wording says not in a previous operators livery  do a brand new bus cannot be in a previous operators livery, however a racked of Volvo in wessex connect livery does breach aqps & a bus still painted in central buses or Hanson's livery does as well.

Why do people feel the need to defend theses jokers!!!!

Where exactly am I defending Diamond or Rotala?

You are the one that bought them in to 'Coniston Coaches' thread with your 'professional' comments again. The arguments you're accusing them of, your employer is equally guilty of. Brand new or not, allover white may be 'Dawson Rentals' fleet livery, but does consitute a Claribel's livery by any means, whether you were there when new or not.

Solo1

Quote from: Steveminor on July 23, 2019, 07:09:15 AM
Claribels have always used white for adl enviros even back before I joined them, but diamond use a multitude  of different operators liveries.
re diamond they brought Hanson's  central buses arriva Wednesfield takes time+ money they have made a start in painting the
buses into fleet livery

Steveminor

Do I say you were defending them? No I didnt as I said brand new Dawson's Mistrals or adl is not a previous operator, so not in breach what Diamond uses clearly is, yet No one says anything about that.

Steveminor

@Solo1 yes I know they bought them but that's beside the point those buses are not in their livery they're in their previous operators livery, as for taking time & money to paint the buses I agree totally but how long ago did they buy those operators & shouldn't they prioritise painting those over buses that are already in fleet livery?

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on July 23, 2019, 09:22:28 AM
Do I say you were defending them? No I didnt as I said brand new Dawson's Mistrals or adl is not a previous operator, so not in breach what Diamond uses clearly is, yet No one says anything about that.

" Why do people feel the need to defend these jokers " in reply to my last post??

Mistral / ADL whatever dealer stock white (RAL 9010) is not a livery either! (Yes - Diamond have a few white Solo SR's still in Redditch - before you say)

Why do you have to bring Diamond in to every reply, you clearly have a personal issue with them. Plenty people post negative comments about Diamond's liveries. You don't see Simon (Arriva) slagging off NXWM on here & Facebook, now do you.

Steveminor

Exactly I said people not you by name @Winston.

As for how I choose to post on my own personal profile that's upto me, difference is Simon's forum account is on behalf of Arriva or the other Simon rotala. My account has been mine whoever I work for.
Or are you trying to censor my freedom of speech?????

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on July 23, 2019, 09:36:50 AM
Exactly I said people not you by name @Winston.

As for how I choose to post on my own personal profile that's upto me, difference is Simon's forum account is on behalf of Arriva or the other Simon rotala. My account has been mine whoever I work for.
Or are you trying to censor my freedom of speech?????

Part of the comment is in direct reply to my last people. I'm included in 'people'

Personal account or not, the others wouldn't post in publicly, whether they thought it not.

No you can post what you like on here 'within reason' , you're merely demonstrating how professional you are.....

Steveminor

Well if you thought I meant you as well in that statement tgen that's your opinion, you're entitled to you're own opinion & to voice it.

I am merely voicing my own personal opinions on my own personal profile.

winston

My final comment on the subject - personal accounts / personal opinions doesn't wash from someone in your position. You're employer will almost definitely be dragged in to it. There are numerous senior people within the industry / governing bodies that view this forum hidden that don't hold accounts & post.

Steveminor

My Final say. No matter how unprofessional you say I am, it doesn't come close to the unprofessional conduct when the director of one operator phones the manager of another & threatens tgem with physical violence.

Names of operators involved purposely omitted

willr7

Quote from: uniquicity on July 23, 2019, 07:43:28 AM
Trying to rescue the thread hijack...

Was the allover white Plaxton Dart with a (mostly) pink skirt that I saw in Worcester on Saturday Coniston's? Would favour them over LMS having it

I think you are referring to KN52 NFO which you would not believe is actually operated by Aston's (if they still have it as I've not seen it for a while) They also have sister KN52 NFY which is in plain white with Aston's livery. I presume they have never got round to painting NFO.

Hope this helps 🙂

Tony

willr7

Quote from: Tony on July 23, 2019, 10:58:58 AM
This is the Dart you are referring to
http://wmbusphotos.com/Astons/KN52NFO.html

Thanks, I hadn't thought of sharing a picture of it! 😂

D10

From Coniston's Facebook page:

We would like to inform all of our customers that we as a company have decided to terminate all of our contracts with Worcestershire County Council.
We have come to this sad decision following the on going serious health issues of Keith. This is combined with the on going issues and a breakdown of our long working relationship with Worcestershire County Council.
We will continue to operate all services until Worcestershire County Council have found replacement operators.
We would like to thank all of our fantastic, hard working staff, past and present, who have been the heart and soul of these services. We would also like to thank each and every one of our loyal and appreciative customers who we have been honoured to serve over the many years.
This doesn't affect any other bookings that customers may have with us and you will still be able to contact us through the usual phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
We appreciate your understanding of our difficult decision.

From Traveline, the following services come up as currently being operated by them:

15AConiston Coaches
Kidderminster - Burlish - Stourport - Kidderminster

15CConiston Coaches
Kidderminster - Stourport - Burlish - Kidderminster

133Coniston Coaches
Kidderminster - Chaddesley Corbett - Droitwich

213Coniston Coaches
Stourport - Astley Burf (Circular)

294Coniston Coaches
Kidderminster - Stourport - Hallow - Worcester

296Coniston Coaches
Bewdley - Stourport - Hallow - Worcester

580Coniston Coaches
Kidderminster - Sion Hill - Wolverley - Kinver

S15Coniston Coaches
Kidderminster - Wilden Top - Stourport - Bewdley

richardjones210368

Right on top of R&B very sad and my best wishes to the family I am sure @Cedric would agree this looks like emergency tenders for Diamond as such vital rural Worcs links cannot be lost.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk