News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Central Buses

Started by Lukeee, May 24, 2012, 09:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

PD1021409/66 - CEN GROUP LIMITED, UNIT 14A, TAMEBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ALDRIDGE ROAD, PERRY BARR, BIRMINGHAM, B42 2TX

Variation Accepted: Operating between Tamworth, Corporation Street and Lichfield Bus Station given service number X55 effective from 28-Apr-2014. To amend Route and Timetable.

Kiewii

Quote from: Winston on April 01, 2014, 04:22:45 PM
PD1021409/66 - CEN GROUP LIMITED, UNIT 14A, TAMEBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ALDRIDGE ROAD, PERRY BARR, BIRMINGHAM, B42 2TX

Variation Accepted: Operating between Tamworth, Corporation Street and Lichfield Bus Station given service number X55 effective from 28-Apr-2014. To amend Route and Timetable.

I'm assuming this is because of the competition from the new Arriva service?

winston

PD1021409/38 - CEN GROUP LIMITED, UNIT 14A, TAMEBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ALDRIDGE ROAD, PERRY BARR, BIRMINGHAM, B42 2TX
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Erdington, Six Ways and Streetly, Hardwick Arms given service number 88/89 effective from 28-Apr-2014. To amend Route and Timetable.

Solo1

winston

PD1021409/48 - CEN GROUP LIMITED, UNIT 14A, TAMEBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ALDRIDGE ROAD, PERRY BARR, BIRMINGHAM, B42 2TX

Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Hams Hall, Faraday Avenue and Birmingham International Airport given service number 777 effective from 28-Apr-2014. To amend Route and Timetable.

winston

PM

Solo1

Central buses rm doing driver relief /crew bus at west brom  https://www.flickr.com/photos/stanjack/14078396242/

old50niner

The RM is doing Crew Bus/Relief duties at Perry Barr One Stop today

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

CL

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/birmingham-bus-boss-started-3m-7069186

How it all began... Interesting really, just goes to show what you can achieve at such a young age. :)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

the trainbasher

Replacement for the 757 and 777 I assume

PD1021409/68 - CEN GROUP LIMITED, UNIT 14A, TAMEBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ALDRIDGE ROAD, PERRY BARR, BIRMINGHAM, B42 2TX
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Birmingham International Station
Finish Point: Sutton Coldfield
Via: Coleshill, Curdworth
Service Number: 75
Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
Effective Date: 02-JUN-2014
Other Details: Monday to Saturday

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

trident4370

So Sutton will once again have a bus to the airport? Great news.

John

The Trident is/was on the 28E today

fleetline6477

Does anybody know how passenger numbers on the X55 have been affected by Arriva's X65?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk