News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Central Buses

Started by Lukeee, May 24, 2012, 09:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Davies

It's going to Volant next month for a respray.

A few "Behind the scenes" photos

Kind Regards

Thomas Davies

John

The 2 Olympians are now withdrawn  :(

Lukeee

Shame  :( will there be another Trident to replace them

Thomas Davies

Kind Regards

Thomas Davies

Liverpool Street

Great photos there Tim, the new livery looks fantastic.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

JackC

What's wrong with BU12 LJV? Also, are there any plans to convert the Trident to single door?

John

'X233 NNO' was on the 88A today. Passed it in the car on Chester Road.

Thomas Davies

Quote from: JackC on July 28, 2013, 11:44:34 PM
What's wrong with BU12 LJV? Also, are there any plans to convert the Trident to single door?

BU12 LJV was having panels changed for it's first MOT and I believe there are no plans for the Trident to have its second door removed
Kind Regards

Thomas Davies

old50niner

Central Buses posted on Facebook, their planning an open day on Sunday, 15th September, to celebrate 10 years ops.  Event at Perry Barr Depot, Tamebridge Estate, off Aldridge Road.  Details shortly.

winston

PD1021409/39 - CEN GROUP LIMITED, UNIT 14A, TAMEBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ALDRIDGE ROAD, PERRY BARR, BIRMINGHAM, B42 2TX

Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Sutton Coldfield, Lower Parade and Streetly, Queslett Island given service number 78 effective from 03-Sep-2013. To amend Route and Timetable.

Thomas Davies

Kind Regards

Thomas Davies

BU07 LGO

Afriad to admit but the livery looks quite awkward on the Trident

Ash

It looks like the Wessex Red livery

John

I Like it. Very smart as usual. Will lookm the part when finished, with logos and the yellow parts added  ;D

John

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk