News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Central Buses

Started by Lukeee, May 24, 2012, 09:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam 404

Quote from: monkeyjoe on June 28, 2016, 06:47:20 PM
See the company made the national itv news tonight , riding around Perry Barr asking peeps about Brexit.
Just beat you to it on the Buses On TV Thread by only a minute!

Michael Bevan

Will

Stourbridge   125

Solo1

Are the 3 new envrios that central are due for the 30/74a as the new Coventry service will use 2 of the old envrios or has this changed

Adam 404

Quote from: Solo1 on July 03, 2016, 05:56:34 PM
Are the 3 new envrios that central are due for the 30/74a as the new Coventry service will use 2 of the old envrios or has this changed
On Friday, Central Buses are bringing down to Coventry a "New straight from the factory bus" so I would presume that these are likely to be destined for the 1... However I may be wrong. The email said it will be in Broadgate on Friday for Catch the Bus Week.

James4368

Central Buses are attending Showbus 2016 at Donnington Park (Derby)

YJ16DDN - Optare Metrocity

YY16YJJ - ADL Enviro 200

http://www.showbus.com/entry/entry2016.htm
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Solo1

Looked on networkwestmidlands  website for the new central buses 1 timetable & says
service only runs Mon to Friday no Saturday service yet it Said on vosa  runs Monday to Saturday  which is right

Adam 404

Quote from: Solo1 on July 03, 2016, 11:31:35 PM
Looked on networkwestmidlands  website for the new central buses 1 timetable & says
service only runs Mon to Friday no Saturday service yet it Said on vosa  runs Monday to Saturday  which is right
I'd presume that VOSA is correct. The 20A extension to the University Hospital on Evenings and Sunday's also aren't shown on the Centro timetables.

Dylanbusboy45

Metrocity YJ16DDO has been on the 75 today.

Dylanbusboy45

Metrocity DDN on 75 today. Can't be long until these goes to Kidderminster?

James4368

Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Dom

Ashley 60171

Ashley 60171

I hear three Cebtral vehicles are on hire/have been bought by D&G. One of which is an MPD apparently.

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on July 16, 2016, 07:41:20 AM
I hear three Cebtral vehicles are on hire/have been bought by D&G. One of which is an MPD apparently.

WGM, ZBT and ZBR on hire I've been told.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk